117

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 117

The two of them played like kindergarten children, you stepped on me and I stepped on you for a long time before walking to the beach.

The sand on the soles of the feet is soft, dry and warm. All the way to the water's edge, I felt the coolness. The blue sea water rushes to the shore one by one, arousing the dreamy feeling of broken jade and floating snow.

"Do you want to go back and change into your swimsuit?"

"No need for now." Bai Yue shook his head, "We've been here for a long time, so we don't need to hurry. Let's go first?"

So we held hands and walked along the beach, admiring the seaside scenery.

Bai Yue's gaze was easily attracted by the large clusters of pink in the sky. He looked at the sky all the way, his eyes sparkled with childlike curiosity: "These jellyfish are really interesting, I wonder if they are poisonous?"

"Non-toxic. Do you want to get close to them and touch them?" Ji Shichen suggested seeing his interest.

Bai Yue was very surprised: "Meet it? Isn't it through the artificial atmosphere?"

"Why do you think I brought my private spaceship here?" Ji Shichen pulled the person back and walked back, "I'll take you up to see it."

Jelly jellyfish is really like jelly, each canopy has a perfect curvature, the transparent texture looks clear and springy, and the powder is full of sweetness.

When you look at it on the ground, it is pink like a large cloud, but when you get closer, you can see jellyfish that are crowded together.

The artificial atmosphere is strictly separated from the toxic original atmosphere above, and there are only a few places where there are trap doors guarded by robots, which are generally used by scientists and staff. Relying on his military status, Ji Shichen swiped the information card on the robot's chubby belly and gave it to him.

The spacecraft drove into the natural atmosphere of the planet, and soon hovered there, unable to move.

"There are jellyfish all around here." Ji Shichen was a little helpless, "If I have to go, I'm sure I'll kill a lot of them."

"Then don't move. Can we go down by ourselves?"

If you can, you have to wear protective clothing with a ventilation system.

Ji Shichen dug two sets out of the spaceship, first helped Bai Yue put them on carefully, checked the mask to make sure it was tight, and then put it on himself.

Seeing him put on the mask, Bai Yue couldn't help laughing. This protective suit is in the style of an astronaut, and the mask also wraps the human head like a round ball. Looking at people through the mask, even Ji Shichen's handsome face with sharp edges and corners is a little more joyful.

It is said that there is a little boy inside every man. In front of people close to me, the childishness that is usually hidden emerges.

Bai Yue couldn't help stretching out his hand, and pressed Ji Shichen's mask with his chubby paws wrapped in protective clothing.

"The protective clothing is very thick, you probably won't be able to touch it." Ji Shichen looked at his lover indulgently, with a smile on his face under the mask. There is an attached sound transmission system in the protective suit, which allows people to talk easily.