135

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 135

silence.

Then someone suddenly screamed out:

"My first love! It's over before it even started!"

The sound seemed to break some kind of weird atmosphere enchantment, and everyone around seemed to return to the flow of time from the immobilized state, and began to move.

They cover their mouths with their hands to hide their gasps, or exclaim meaningless "wow" in admiration, or discuss the big gossip with friends around them excitedly.

But to say, almost everyone has reached a consensus inadvertently--

God, would anyone want to say no to Chrono?

Just his face and figure are enough to make a dozen pregnant boys and girls faint, not to mention, for these military cadets, this young officer with a military temperament and a straight figure has several rows of chests. A shining military medal.

There is no worship that can make people feel trembling from the depths of their souls like this.

Then look at Lu Haotian who has an ugly face on the opposite side.

It has to be said that he also has a handsome face, but that aura is completely outmatched in front of Shi Chen. Even though he has been rated as an outstanding student of the First Military Academy for three consecutive years, as a rookie, his experience is nothing more than simulating battles with competitors in the military academy training, and at most it is in the process of planning in the dangerous star field that has been carefully checked. trial. Most of the wild beasts in the starry sky that he had seen were cleaned up by the instructors before they were placed in front of the students. However, Shi Chen's temperament tempered by blood and fire was as unclimbable and unshakable as a mountain.

"...Uh, although Senior Lu is very good, if you compare him with Admiral Shi..."

"Admiral Shi is really too humble. A little higher than Lu Haotian's pursuit? A little bit? Seriously?! Unless the interpretation of 'a little bit' refers to the Himalayas here! Will pursue, probably immediately nod crazily, forget everything."

"Beautiful thinking, do you think you are that talented pharmacist Bai Yue? He is the same age as me, and I am still a military student. He has already skipped a few grades and became the research team leader at Qinghui University. man."

"Don't digress! In short, if there are suitors like generals sometimes, how could they be jealous of that so-and-so because of Lu Haotian! This is not on the same level at all!"

In an instant, everyone believed in Shi Chen.

This is almost unreasonable - who stipulates that the time is excellent, Bai Yue must like him instead of Lu Haotian? Anyway, he and Lu Haotian have been friends since childhood.

However, everyone's thoughts from the bottom of their hearts are: that, can, yes, time, last, general!

Who cares about Lu Haotian? ! Do you still want to be jealous of him, make yourself very ugly, lie and slander him? Please, if Admiral Shi is your suitor, you definitely don't want to have a one in ten thousand chance of doing ugly things to affect his image in his mind!

"Lu Haotian is terrifying, narcissistic and disgusting, and the most important thing is that he wants to murder his friend!"

"I'm more convinced that his pursuit should not lead to hatred because of love. I'm afraid he knew that he was no match for the outdated general, so he decided to kill because of his anger?"