6

Chapter 06

The girl who was crying anxiously heard that gentle voice fall into her ears, and eased from her anxiety and discomfort: Indeed, mania can be relieved and cured...

The reason why she reacted so fiercely was not only that she was concerned, but also that the term mania was too scary. At least tens of thousands of Sentinels die every year from mania or mania-induced suicide, gunfights, mental illness, and more.

If you want to cure mania, you need a guide, and the ratio of sentinels to guides is 10:1. It is even more difficult to meet those with a high degree of matching. Even if there is a mastermind who matches every year, there are countless sentinels who wait until they die without encountering a match. A guide with a degree above 60%. That is to say, the proportion of sentinel guides in the nobles is high, so there will be several candidates with high matching degree.

Don't look at Shi Shi as an ordinary person, but his background is not trivial. He is the family behind the Empire's Second Army: the direct line of Shi's family. It's just that there are many troubles in the family. Shi's father and ordinary wife are in love, and they refuse to combine with the guide. They have a lot of conflicts with the family. Suffered from mania and died young. If it weren't for Shi's brother, Shi Chen's ambition, he showed great strength at a young age, and the mother and son would probably have become transparent people in Shi's family.

The sudden death of her father left a lingering shadow on the girl.

The moment she heard this disease, the girl seemed to return to the most fragile and dark moment of her childhood. Her father was covered with a white cloth. Those so-called "relatives" were plotting her father's inheritance and muttering, "If he If you are willing to combine with the spiritual power of the guide, you will be fine." Such cold-blooded words. At that time, she was still young, but the one who stood in front of her and her mother like a mountain and would stretch out her hand to wipe away the tears on her face was Shi Chen.

"...Xiaoguang, your brother was diagnosed with mania..."

The moment her mother's words reached her ears, the pain, darkness, and fragility of her childhood swept in at once. Time almost collapsed, and fear allowed her imagination to expand infinitely. She replayed the self who couldn't stop crying in her mind, thinking that it was only this time that no warm hand would reach out and wipe away the tears on her face.

However, someone said softly: "Don't be afraid."

It seemed like the sun was shining through the thick clouds.

She also suddenly remembered that she had seen her brother's matching guide list. Although it was probably her father's stubbornness that was inherited, neither her brother nor her cared much about the match, but because her friend's name was on the list, she remembered it very clearly.

A 75% match is actually not high, but for Shimo, it is almost her only life-saving straw.

The girl raised her head abruptly, and because of her quick action, she stopped her tears, but hiccupped: "Hiccup... by the way, Ayue, you can... hic... to save my brother... hic... Please help... hiccup... help him, okay? I will definitely repay you... hic... of... Ah Yue!"

The girl's face was crying in a mess, her nose and eyes were red, and she kept hiccups when she spoke. Bai Yue's heart softened, and he reached out and ruffled the other's long chestnut hair: "Okay. If I can help, I will definitely help, okay? Don't cry. Huh?"

... In the past, the hospital had to check the mental power match again, I hope... the original body's mental power match is no problem if he is replaced...

The young man sighed softly in his heart, for fear that the final result would not be satisfactory.

In the original world, Bai Yue was the youngest in the family. He always wanted a younger brother or sister to spoil him. Shi Shi was cheerful, sincere, and talented in medicine, which undoubtedly matched his spleen and stomach.

BL | Paste Your Face With White Moonlight [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara