150. Extra Story 1 (11)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 150 Extra Story

There was an opening banquet, and the host and guests had a great time, and many people exchanged business cards with Bai Yue. The two of Yuyan Pavilion were not in such a good mood, seeing Ke Baiyue talking and laughing happily with various big shots, his face turned dark.

However, this is only the beginning.

The opening banquet of Ke's Restaurant was very successful. After the photo of the ribbon-cutting was posted on Weibo, it quickly aroused the interest of netizens in "finding acquaintances":

"Isn't this the District Chief Long?"

"Ah, Dean Qin, I am a goddess!"

"Oh my god, my family has been so happy these days, why did you think you were going to do it? It turned out that we were so worried that you were dying, you are good, you went to eat delicious food?!"

Self-media reporters are good at capturing hot spots, and soon went to interview the guests. Almost all the diners interviewed showed reminiscence expressions and gave a thumbs up: "It's very delicious!"

"Enough aftertaste!"

"The Dawn of Foodies!"

Wow, so delicious?

Not to mention that Dean Qin of the Institute of History and Culture also excitedly said that the Kejia Restaurant had excavated and restored the original banquet of the ancient dynasty, and said that this is a meal that history lovers should not miss.

The Ke's restaurant became very popular, and the reservations that were open every day took almost one day to wait until two months later.

But whenever you go to the entrance of Ke's restaurant for meals, the retro maroon wooden plinths at the entrance must be full of people, patiently eating peanuts, melon seeds and jasmine tea, while waiting for the number to be called inside. There were those who walked in directly with an appointment, and they were so high-spirited that they could get sad eyes from the waiters when they walked in.

At the end of the month, Father Ke looked at the monthly turnover statement, his hands trembling: "This, so much..."

"It's just looking at it. After excluding the labor and food costs, the net profit is less than 500,000." Bai Yue said that he was calm.

Father Ke almost passed away: "Isn't it...?" When he ran Ke's restaurant in his hometown W town, the business was good during the peak season, with a net profit of at most 1,000 a day, and 30,000 a month would be great. up.

"Dad, now we are taking the high-end route, and my craftsmanship is indeed worthy of the word high-end. This is just the beginning. ... Next, I plan to work on the wine. This is done, but it is a It is a huge profit point, and it can also create a brand alone." Bai Yue planned. This amount of money is really not a big number to him.

But Father Ke carefully looked at the list again and again, as if in a dream, the whole person stared in bewilderment.

It's just that the business of Ke's restaurant is good, and some people are not so happy.

For example, the Royal Banquet Pavilion.

It's not that Ke's restaurant's business is worse than theirs - that's far worse. After all, Yuyan Pavilion is also a century-old brand with a solid reputation and long-term relationship with diners. It's just that Ke's restaurant really made them feel threatened.