84. The Protagonist Shou Is a Cat (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 84

The safety cave that Jiang Baiyue and the others chose was halfway up Beishan Mountain. This place can be said to be the most suitable place for the two clans to use as a refuge. First, the terrain is high, and it is easy to defend and difficult to attack. Secondly, there is a large lake on the east side, and there are mountains behind, which are all natural barriers. The entire wolf clan is on the north. And the clan land of the tiger clan, if there are wolves attacking, they will definitely be found. Only the west side is not safe, but there are orcs blocking it, so don't worry.

However, it happened to be such a safe place, and a dozen wolves appeared at the foot of the mountain.

The more Jiang Bai thought about it, there were only two possibilities, either the fish that slipped through from the western battlefield, or the scattered wild wolves that sneaked in from the north. The latter is more likely. After all, the main force of the orcs is now in the west. Even if the patrols are still observing the two tribes, it is difficult to ensure that they pay attention to every place in such a large place, and there may be orders The wild wolves passed by silently.

There were several screams in the cave because of Rongrong's words.

Jiang Bai frowned: "Quiet!"

The shouting stopped abruptly, and everyone looked at him in horror and anticipation.

"It's just a few wolves, have you never seen them? Those who have learned archery from me, have you never shot wolves?" Jiang Baiyue's tone was calm and relaxed, which made the female and the children calm down.

... To be honest, even if they have learned archery, they have never shot a wolf.

But Jiang Baiyue was so calm, they all believed from the bottom of their hearts that the other party must have shot, and they were confident.

In fact, Jiang Baiyue never shot a wolf to death. And to be honest, he is not sure what to do when he encounters a pack of wolves, especially at this moment in the cave halfway up the mountain. While it is easy to defend and difficult to attack, it also means that the back road is cut off, and the group of old, weak, sick and disabled behind him , If you really want to be attacked, you won't be able to run away.

But at times like this, it's better to be calm and confident than to panic.

"Sinan, give me my bow and arrow, and those of you who have learned archery should also equip it. Rongrong, you, ask some people to help you, look for thick branches, and make them into torches! --Yes Come on, walk into the hole, clean up the small exit on the other side, and expand it! Don't let the fire burn up and suffocate us to death, because there is nowhere for the wolves to escape when they come up."

Jiang Baiyue gave orders without looking back, while he stood by the entrance of the cave and stared at the wolf at the foot of the mountain.

The vertical height of this hole is about fifty or sixty meters above the ground. Looking at it from a distance, the wolf is about two hundred meters away from the foot of the mountain. At this moment, it is slowly walking towards the mountain while sniffing the ground.

Jiang Baiyue's heart tightened, and he was secretly annoyed: the previous blizzard had caused a lot of snow on the ground, and the group of people came here in a hurry and didn't have time to clean up the footprints, plus the smell left behind, it was impossible to expect these wolves to be unable to find them. Then we can only fight.