21

Chapter 21

Bai Yue received the message from Yan Lu a week after the royal family declared victory in the battle against the Zerg.

At that time, Bai Yuezheng and Shi Chen and Time were sitting in the small garden chatting.

Shi Shi held his cheeks with a smirk: "Ayue, you have been too good during this time! And, 'brilliant'... 97 points, 97 points! You are an absolute genius! I think I'm dreaming."

Shi Chen stopped Bai Yue's hand adding sugar cubes to the teacup got a stare from his new boyfriend.

Bai Yue reluctantly watched the other party push the sugar bowl away, and said in a sullen voice: "However, geniuses can't drink black tea with added sugar."

"Did it rise?" Shi Chen pretended not to see the dissatisfaction on his face, "For your waistline, add two less."

The guide widened his eyes: "What do you think about my waistline?"

"No problem. But Didn't you say that you increased by half an inch?"

Shi Shi smirked: "Brother, you don't understand. We Ah Yue can despise ourselves for being fat, but you absolutely can't....Eh?" As he was talking, Shi Shi suddenly Feeling that the sugar bowl on the table moved, I could not help rubbing my eyes.

When Shi Chen heard his sister's whisper, looked over, and saw a furry brown paw quickly retracted under the table.

He narrowed his eyes and turned his head. Well, the people around him are indeed drooping their eyes, but the eyeballs wandering restlessly under the eyelids fully exposed the other party's guilty conscience.

"Heh." Major General Shi sneered very coldly, and then with a lightning speed, he half bent down, grabbed a fluffy thing, and ignored the whining of the other party's whimper, and directly took it out. He reached the bottom of the table, imprisoned on his knees without any emotion.

"Your sister-in-law's quantum beast." He explained to Time.

Ordinary people cannot see the Quantum Beast, nor can it be touched without the Quantum Beast being deliberately materialized. The existence of quantum beasts has always been the research field of countless experts in this World Cup. They are closer to the existence of a high-dimensional world view, so they can be hidden in the spiritual world, they can also appear in reality, and they can be materialized when needed. Touch objects and people in the real world.

Ordinary people are regarded as people who cannot set foot in the high-dimensional world.

--To make a simple analogy, an ordinary person is like an ant on a piece of white paper, who can only see a two-dimensional plane, but does not know that there is a person (quantum beast) watching it above him; and the quantum beast You can stay in three-dimensional space, or you can choose to land on a flat surface for ordinary people to touch. As for the sentinels and guides, they are understood to be able to feel the existence of the higher-dimensional world, but cannot escape the existence of the lower-dimensional world in which they are located.

Just now, it was Honey's fat bear who secretly hid under the table, and then stretched out its paws to try to hook away the sugar bowl.

Quantum beasts can reflect the owner's heart to a certain extent. Obviously, Bai Yue was tired of eating nutritious but not delicious fitness meals recently, and was craving for sugar.

Time was clear, and then he couldn't help looking at her brother eagerly, and then at Bai Yue: "Can I touch the honey?"

"Yes." Bai Yue looked at the fat bear sitting obediently in Shi Chen's arms , reached out and grabbed the back of the neck and lifted it up, handed it across the table, "Come, reach out."