10

Chapter 10

"Turn it off."

Bai Yue didn't seem to see the materialized spherical system jumping up and down, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth seemed somewhat satisfied.

"Host, what are you going to do? He obviously wants to use public opinion... With his name, most people must believe it. As soon as the attention comes up, even if your medicine is not under him, everyone will It's easy to think that a drug that has received so much attention is better."

The system turned off the projection and rolled around on the table.

"What should I do..." Bai Yue poked the system with his finger and made him roll around again, "Otherwise, do him a favor? Make him more popular?"

"Host are you crazy?!!!"

"No. Be good." Bai Yue touched the smooth surface of the ball with his hand, and smiled meaningfully, "If the sky wants to die, it will make him crazy. Come on, add fire, I'm optimistic about you."

The system snorted. Although he didn't understand it, he resigned himself to becoming a sailor, spreading the news that "Master Gu is expected to solve the problem of food security".

.

- "Have you heard?"

- "Of course! Who doesn't know such a big thing!"

- "What did you say?"

--"What else can I say? Of course it's Master Gu's improvement of the soil quality!"

The entire Star Network exploded. The news was spread to every corner of every planet, and countless people were discussing it. Doubt, disbelief, surprise, surprise, overjoyed, etc. are intertwined.

Because Gu Zhaomi's "Nirvana" is in front, most people believe that he will not lie, but has really invented another miraculous potion.

Improve soil quality, how much yield and how much crop quality can this increase? !

"Woo woo woo, how lucky our generation is, we are fortunate to be in the same era as Master Gu and students!"

"Crazy calling for Master Gu!!! No one has ever made me admire so much!"

"Pharmaceutical Mengxin is willing to pay Master Gu to be a nanny, an assistant, cook, do laundry, scientific research reports, and even warm the bed!"

"Go away and want to warm the bed for Master Gu? Don't be afraid of being smashed into the wall by General Yan and won't be able to pull it out."

"Speaking of which, this pair is really my favorite CP. Lieutenant General Yan and Master Gu are a perfect match! Our generation is really lucky to have a miraculous pharmacist who has even caught up with the 3S strongest sentinel!"

"Speaking of which, the 3S guide announced by the system two days ago, 'that' second prince, and some people are talking about the perfect match between the 3S guide and the sentinel. At first glance, it looks like the royal navy hahaha. We, Master Gu, have real materials. Master, talent is as good as a fighting hero!"

"Don't let it go, okay? Speaking of happy things, why mention the kind of person who couldn't wait to break off the marriage when Lieutenant General Yan had an accident!"

...

The discussion on the Internet has everything, but mainly focuses on the expectations of the pharmacist conference. Gu Zhaomi's popularity has risen to a new level, and even Yan Lu and Yan's family have been hotly discussed and praised.

In this heated atmosphere, the Pharmacist Conference opened.

.

Bai Yue's speech was scheduled for the next day, after lunch, in the middle of the conference.