96

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

But obviously, Mu Shifei didn't realize this painstaking effort. He just thought, if Luo Baiyue really died, then he was cheated by the Luo family, and his brother should help find a place.

Mu Shichen had completely given up on disciplining his younger brother. He's an adult, and the three views have formed, so what if he's a real brother?

He didn't want to waste his time, so he just asked indifferently: "How do you know that Bai Yue is not dead? Just because of the so-called master of the 'metaphysics world'? Did you see it with your own eyes?"

The cat on his lap couldn't help but "meow"-don't show it, why did you call it "Bai Yue"? In the past, they used to have the same last name and first name.

But obviously the two people on the opposite side are rather stupid and didn't realize this little detail.

Mu Shifei was choked, and he just realized one thing - his brother doesn't know the world of cultivation! I didn't know there were spells, such things as resurrection from the dead! Maybe what he said was regarded as feudal superstition by him, and maybe he still felt that his younger brother's company was running out of water and could only lie to trick him into helping him!

"I..." He went to see Chu Ningyuan hesitantly, wondering if he should tell his brother about the metaphysical world.

However, Chu Ningyuan lowered her head, remained silent, and didn't know what she was thinking.

Mu Shifei had no choice but to turn around again, glanced at his brother with a serious expression, wondering: "Brother, you have to know that there are really many unexplainable things in this world, there are some... people who are different from ordinary people, you know?"

"I know."

As a result, his brother replied four words lightly, very relaxed, very calm, and very at ease.

Mu Shifei was dumbfounded: "No, I'm serious, it's not a joke, I'm not talking about the truth that scientists haven't found out. I mean, there really is that kind of different power..."

"Xiu-really, I know." Mu Shichen nodded again. He looked at Mu Shifei's disbelieving gaze, then at Chu Ningyuan who suddenly looked up and stared at him. He just said: "At our family level, I have heard more or less, otherwise, who do you think those masters are holding up? Isn't there some people who either want to strengthen their foundations, strengthen their bodies, and prolong their lives? There are some private and inconvenient people in the family. After all, they are all people of status, otherwise they would not have the spare money to invite these masters. The circle of these people with background is so big, of course I know."

Mu Shifei's lips moved, but his expression remained dull: "No, no, why didn't I know?"

His brother gave him a disgusted look: "Who wants to go out and do fashion by himself? The guys you hang out with are all boys who drive sports cars to clubs, and the people I go out to socialize with are old men... "

Young master, who would think of hiring a master? They are all getting old, not accepting old age, want to live longer, want to borrow luck, want to change luck, or calculate or be calculated by others. It is they who will rely on cultivators.

Mu Shifei was stunned.

He suddenly relaxed: "Brother, you know, that's good, I was still thinking about how to tell you. Now that you know, you should also know what young master named Bai Yue recently came to S City, The Luo family had an intersection with him first. Could this be Luo Baiyue? He is still alive! What does this mean? It means that the Luo family chased me hard before and beat me up because I was tricked!"