74

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

"Are you from the Tiger Clan?"

When Rongrong arrived at the Daji, the Daji had already officially started. People from more than a dozen ethnic groups gathered together, some set up stalls and some hawked, and people crowded shoulder to shoulder. It was too difficult to find two specific people.

At a glance, he saw a young female walking hand in hand with an orc. The animal belt on her body was wearing the tiger clan emblem printed with a kind of blue grass juice, and hurried up to ask.

"Do you know where the patriarch of our wolf clan and your female are?"

It was a coincidence that he stopped him, it was none other than Lan Ying and Jiang Wei.

Lan Ying turned her head and saw a slap-faced female, well-groomed, the emotion in her tone when she mentioned Shi Chen was completely different from that of Jiang Baiyue Shi, she called the former with a gentle and affectionate name, but her voice was cold and hard when she mentioned the latter. With a guess in his mind, he put on a smiling face and said, "Are you looking for them? I just heard from the tribe that they went to the bear tribe's stall."

"The stall of the Bear Clan?" Rongrong looked around, there were too many people in Daji, and he couldn't find where it was.

Lan Ying enthusiastically said: "If you want to find them, I can show you the way. You are also here to see your patriarch and his partner, Ayue, right? Speaking of which, this is really a happy event. I know that Ayue and your patriarch Together, let alone be happy for him."

Rong Rong immediately changed his eyes when he saw him, and took two steps away from him: "You have a good relationship with that female?"

"My partner is his adoptive brother." Lan Ying smiled while holding Jiang Wei's arm, "Ah Yue has always liked my Ah Wei, and always followed him. When I first found out that I was pregnant, I was so sad that I fainted from crying. Now that he has found his own happiness, Ah Wei and I are indescribably happier."

When Rongrong heard it, his lungs almost exploded--

what! ?

The female that the patriarch took a fancy to had ever been obsessed with other orcs? The other party has a partner and children, and he still pesters him shamelessly? With this kind of person, what does the patriarch think of him?

And this tiger female-

Rongrong glanced at Lan Ying with hatred for being weak, "You are too weak, you are still happy for this kind of female who is pestering you!"

"A Yue is not..."

Jiang Wei has never been involved in the conversation between the two females. He didn't hear anything wrong with what Lanying said, but now he realized that Rongrong's understanding was off. With a light pinch, he immediately shifted his attention and looked at the other party.

Lan Ying didn't respond to Jiang Wei's gaze, but smiled at Rong Rong: "That's all in the past, and it wouldn't be interesting to pursue it."

"You bastard." Rongrong is pretty and has a sharp temper. He hates soft buns like Lan Ying the most, and couldn't help muttering, "I won't tell you anymore-you tell the patriarch And that, where is Ah Yue, I will find them by myself."

Lan Ying hid a little smile from the corner of her mouth, raised her finger in a direction, and saw Rong Rong hurried away.

Jiang Wei always felt that something was wrong: "Aying, he seems to have misunderstood Ah Yue..." It was only after the two of us got together...