77

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 77

A group of people put various seasonings into the pot, watched the flames lick the bottom of the pot, and chatted, mostly about the harvest, and many people secretly exchanged glances and chatted.

Lanying also came, with a six-month-old belly. He felt the eyes around him, and his face turned blue with anger.

Jiang Baiyue's heart skipped a beat as soon as the soy sauce came out, and seeing the glances of these people looking over from time to time, what didn't he understand?

--Jiang Bai is determined not to make him feel better.

He couldn't bear such an atmosphere, he gritted his teeth and covered his stomach, showing an uncomfortable expression. Jiang Wei, who was beside him, hurriedly asked what was wrong with him, poured water for him to drink, and patted his back to comfort him, very considerate.

Lanying felt much better now, but she still refused to stay here to be ridiculed, so she hugged Jiang Wei's arm and said she felt uncomfortable, and asked Jiang Wei to accompany him home.

He didn't see that the people sitting next to the same pot - most of Jiang Wei's good buddies, and the family members of these orcs - showed dissatisfied expressions.

"Brother Wei, it's a pity to leave such a rare event. Let's stay and eat. The big witch in front has already taken the lead to add meat to the pot. Everyone brought a lot of food. At least they made a couple of bites."

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we brothers had such a good time together.-Don't say that the pot is big, it's good, there's something, how to put it, a steaming atmosphere."

Jiang looked at Lanying in embarrassment: "Your sister-in-law is not feeling well."

Usually when he said this, most of the buddies could only sigh regretfully but tolerantly and say another day. But this time, I don't know if it was the atmosphere of the celebration of the two races that stoked the temper in my heart, or his patience finally reached the critical point. One of his brothers put down the bowl and stood up straight away: "Brother Wei, I hold back my words!" It's been a long time. You are the most promising orc of our Tiger Clan, a famous man, not his slave, and you didn't say that you revolve around him every day!"

Lanying looked at the other party in disbelief-is this brother Jiang Wei? I didn't treat him badly! When was there any good food that didn't invite him to have a bite? In the end, it was this white-eyed wolf?

Unexpectedly, this started, and other people echoed:

"Yes, brother, tell me, how many times have you not participated in our all-night hunting in order to accompany him?"

"It's hard work for him to conceive a child, but which female doesn't come here like this? Why is he the only one, and you have to coax and pet him? It's fine if he doesn't go to work in the field. If you consider him pregnant, why do you still instruct you to mess around? What? So what kind of wild boar... Brother Wei, how many pigs do you have in your house? Thin, smelly, and always running outside, which time did you not let you catch them? With this time, you can hunt and eat them, and you can eat them. No need for food!"

"...Let's just say that this is a grand event between the two clans. It's such a big event. Everyone is bringing meat and vegetables to celebrate the harvest. If he says a word, you'll let the fun go?" A orc said, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became. , "At the beginning you said you were going to marry him, and I agreed with it. I was so blind. Ah Yue... the big witch is not better than him? I won't say how powerful he is now, just say that he was self-willed and noisy in the past, but why? When did you become so lazy as Lanying?"