144. Extra Story 1 (5)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 144 Extra Story

As Old Man Xia got old, he became more and more stubborn and rigid. A shareholder of Maohua said that after Xia Shichen's engagement banquet was cancelled, the company's stock price had dropped so much, and he advised his children and grandchildren to have their own children and grandchildren, and not to play arranged marriages. He was criticizing him, and he became more and more dissatisfied.

When I got home, I told the butler that I didn't want Xia Shichen to be ambitious, irresponsible, and leave, but the whole company still spoke up for him. This is simply a forced palace.

The housekeeper said, this is because everyone in the company wants to be stable, Old Man Xia lowered his face and said, could it be that you were also bought by that kid? The butler stopped talking.

There are those who seem to share the same hatred with Old Man Xia, scolding Xia Shichen for being selfish and domineering, and Old Man Xia feels more at ease. When the other party drinks tea with him, he turns the corner and mentions that his son and granddaughter are the leaders. Thinking about Xia Nanyin, the old man didn't know what he would do in the future, and he was worried again, and his face turned bad.

In short, nothing seemed to go well, other than yelling at Xia Shichen for being ungrateful, he didn't know what to do. Xia Shichen passed the steps, but the old man Xia was unwilling to go down, otherwise, wouldn't it appear that he was the loser in this wrestling?

Old man Xia himself has trouble with himself, and others are not fools. It can be seen that this old man who was all-powerful in his youth is now getting old and has a bad temper. It is said that old children are old children, and he has a little bit of that meaning now. A child, if he doesn't like it, he will cry. This old man is old, and the gangster spirit of being a big brother when he was young is still there, but his facial skills are poor. When things don't go his way, his face will collapse. Gradually, others can see He was getting bored with Shi Chen, and seemed unwilling to return the heir he had single-handedly cultivated.

And over there, Shi Chen has been busy during this period of time, and is preparing to start a new stove, but he is worried that Old Man Xia may target him, so it is not good to open the company under his own name, and use Bai Yue's identity, and the company name is still "Shi cross". Bai Yue asked him if he wanted to make social software again, and the man patted him on the shoulder: "What's the point of re-doing a work that has already been done?"

After learning about this world, he discovered that perhaps because the will of the world prefers Xia Nanyin, food and live broadcast here are highly concerned and promising businesses. He conducted a risk investigation and consultation with people Xia Shichen knew well, and finally decided to engage in website construction and make a live broadcast platform.

The time is very fast, leaving early and returning late to work, he has no time to take care of Weibo, who was registered with Bai Yue, so he entrusts it to the chef of Ke's restaurant. Helping the cook is quite hardworking, taking time every day to take two photos of Bai Yue's dishes and post them on the post, but he has no literary talents, and he doesn't write copywriting, he only knows to put the name of the dish dryly.

In addition, this Weibo is not working, except for the zombie account fans given by the poverty alleviation system, the real live fans can be counted in two slaps, and it is as deserted as the polar region.

Today, the sun is fine, it is a very good weather.

Huai Qinglu adjusted her makeup on her mobile phone, and then opened the live broadcast room: "...Hi, good morning everyone, I am your little Lu...Well, this is my hometown W Town. Haha, the buildings are indeed very beautiful. Ordinary, but I am not a travel anchor, but a food anchor, right? So without further ado, I will take everyone to eat the delicious food from my hometown. ...Where are you going? Recently, Xiaolu has been amwayed by no less than five people It's called 'Ke's Restaurant'. It seems that it has been open for several years, but I don't know it as a local. It was not famous before....Hey, don't worry, it was not famous before but it is very popular recently. Oh. I heard that there is a long queue at noon every day, it seems that the chef has changed..."