115

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 115

The two were talking, when suddenly Bai Yue's brain vibrated, someone sent a message. He opened it and saw that it was Bai Min, and what he said was very ugly:

"Brother, I heard that you are with Marshal Ji? If you have no money, please tell me, don't insult yourself."

Bai Yue suddenly had a weird expression on his face.

What is this called? You say that he has no good intentions, but he is thinking of you, meaning that he is willing to lend a hand to help tide over the difficulties. If you want to say that he is brotherly, what does it mean to "trample yourself", is it just talking with good intentions?

Ji Shichen saw that his expression was different, and asked concerned: "What's wrong?"

"Have you heard any... rumors about us?" Bai Yue hesitated for a while and asked implicitly.

Ji Shichen didn't understand: "What are the rumors about us?"

Bai Yue looked at his puzzled look and waved his hands without saying anything directly. It's hard for him to say that there are rumors in the world that I was adopted by you, right? But it's not surprising that Ji Shichen didn't know about it. He was so famous that no one dared to gossip with him, let alone something that involved him.

Bai Yue didn't say anything, but Ji Shichen took this matter to heart, and immediately asked Gu Cheng, who was well-informed, while Bai Yue was going to the bathroom. When the other party heard him ask about the rumors, he laughed dryly, as if he was guilty. Ji Shichen raised his eyebrows: "What's going on?"

"Well, you and Bai Yue went out to eat and were photographed by the Liu family. It is rumored that you are taking care of him..."

Ji Shichenhuo came up immediately: "You know? Do you know or not to tell me?"

"No, heaven and earth conscience, am I that kind of person? When they ask me, they definitely can't ask 'Marshal Ji hired xxx', they just ask if you are very interested in Bai Yue. I think this is the truth, so I acquiesce I didn't expect them to be disrespectful. I didn't know until two days ago. It seems that Yu Feijiang's grandson went to trouble Bai Yue but failed. I heard the next little brother muttering about it. I want to tell Come on, think about it again, Bai Yue didn't suffer any disadvantages, and no one dared to provoke him in the future, so I didn't tell you. But don't worry, I'll let the subordinates watch over me, and I'm sure if something like this happens again in the future Know, don't let your people get offended."

It was no secret that Yu Feijiang and the others wanted to find a chance to "see and see" Bai Yue. Many people in the circle were waiting to see the joke of the man who dared to be the marshal - but the news was circulated among the relatives and friends of the opposition party officials No one told Ji Shichen and his gang. Gu Cheng was like a member of the intelligence bureau who kept an eye on major events, and he didn't say that he knew everything about it. Those who probed into such trivial matters were simply filtered out and not handed over.

As a result, all the people in Yu Feijiang died down. Although their faction didn't say anything to the outside world, there is no impenetrable wall in the world. Some of Gu Cheng's subordinates wondered if they had suffered a loss from Bai Yue, and wondered if there was anything the ruling party that supported Ji Shichen could take advantage of. , Only then did he give Gu Cheng a letter.

Gu Cheng explained the matter clearly, and laughed again: "I said this Bai Yue is still a bit powerful, let me meet another day? He didn't ask you to make Yu Feijiang's grandsons suffer so much that he can't tell." , a werewolf."