70

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 70

After a few days, the salt and sackcloth traded by the Wolf Clan were all ready, and Shi Chen personally led the people to the Tiger Clan.

He has a close relative, who is his number one fanboy in the wolf clan, named Shi Brown, who patted his chest and said, "What's the use of such a small deal, brother? Why don't I go for a while?"

The result was stared back.

"What is 'such a small deal'? This is the beginning of our long-term trade with the Tiger Clan! Think about it, our clan produces salt, as well as hemp and silk; and they now have plows for farming, and they seem to say that they still want to get that Doing other things with iron is obviously a long-term exchange of things. This time is to test the waters, but it is of great significance, how can it be enough for you to go?"

Shi Brown was in awe: The boss deserves to be the boss, this is called a... well, stand tall and see far-in fact, it is a far-sighted view, but there is no such thing in this era-a younger brother can see these bags of salt A few sacks of linen were traded, and the boss had already thought of the distant future.

What he didn't know was that his boss was thinking very long ago, so long ago...it was related to a lifelong event.

It's not a big deal to marry a female from another clan, but the female he likes is none other than a witch from the Tiger clan. Wu, that is the key to the succession of a clan. Wu who robs another clan will be hunted down to the death!

So the only way is to build a good relationship between the two races, or even...well, well, so good that you have me in you and you in me.

To put it more bluntly, if everyone is integrated into one body, this contradiction will not exist.

It is not easy to defeat the Tiger Clan, but it is not difficult with the current combat power of the Wolf Clan, but Ah Yue will definitely be unhappy; let him take his people to join the Tiger Clan...that is because he was kicked in the head by a donkey. Then let's play peaceful integration, what will happen?

Time to think about it, let's trade.

You can't live without me and I can't live without you, so even if they are not one in name, they are still a family in essence, and there is no problem of who is shorter than who.

If Jiang Baiyue knew what his man was thinking, he would give him a thumbs up. The vast majority of people in this era are still food gatherers, and being able to support themselves by planing food in the ground is a representative of advanced productivity, and his man has already thought far ahead, even the modern "free market brings world integration" Theoretical hypotheses are all self-taught.

In short, Shi Chen took Shi Brown, rode two cows, and took the goods to the Tiger Clan.

"Cow! The cow is coming!"

When the two arrived at the entrance of the village, the tiger children playing inside screamed in alarm, and one of them rolled and turned into a cub and ran away.

Niu, those are not the docile old scalpers that modern people like. All of them are like a piece of red cloth tied in front of them. They have a bad temper and sharp horns. They can stomp to death.

As soon as the children saw it, they ran away without caring to see clearly.

"Hahahaha, boss, look at their stupid looks!" Shi Bei laughed while pointing at the children of the tiger clan who had run away, apparently forgetting what kind of coward he was when he first saw the bison led back to the clan by the boss. Sample.