107. The Overbearing President's Little Petite (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 107

Luo Baiyue used divine power as a knife, several times in and out of the dragon's head, bringing out large patches of blue blood. The dragon roared heart-piercingly, the sound shook the world and the earth.

The cultivators below looked up and their hearts were shaken. They couldn't see Luo Baiyue, they only saw the Jiao writhing in pain, and saw whether it was the golden light piercing through layers of dark clouds and thunder and lightning, and their hearts couldn't be more shocked.

... What kind of ability and cultivation is it to be able to fight against the giant dragon with one's own body?

Only Mu Shichen, who already believed in his lover's ability almost unconditionally, is now more concerned about it. He said that this is not good, and ordinary people can see it if they are not far away. When the time comes, the confidentiality agreement will not Knowing how much to sign, it will be even worse if it is photographed and posted online.

"We have to put up a barrier, so that people in the distance will only think that it is too windy and windy to see anything, and we can't let them see this dragon."

A group of people looked at him incredulously.

When he was so nervous, it seemed that the person above was his boyfriend, and he was still thinking about the barrier?

Then Mu Shichen really propped up a fog-like barrier with one hand. At first, it was a small piece, and gradually spread, expanding the scope little by little, and finally included the entire Qingyin Mountain.

He had an ordinary expression, as if he didn't know how terrifying it was that a foundation could support a barrier within the range of a mountain.

The cultivators around were all muttering: These two lovers are really more evil than the other, and everyone is practicing the same. The achievements of these two people are astonishing, as if the way of heaven has been biased into the lungs.

Tiandao: ...looked at the punctured piece of myself, felt wronged, and didn't want to talk.

Above the sky, Luo Baiyue stood firmly on the dragon's head, allowing the long strip of monsters under him to spin 360 degrees and 720 degrees Thomas, and there was no sign of being thrown off.

Jiao tried to scratch Luo Baiyue's head with his paws, but failed; he also tried to roll up and pull the frenzied human with his tail, but he was still able to dodge it flexibly, and immediately received another knife on the top of his head.

He was finally sad and angry, his voice was like a bell, but his tone was almost wailing: "You and I have no grievances, why did you kill me?!"

"What is the grievance between the human beings two thousand years ago and you, you want to kill them?"

This evil dragon was suppressed not because the powerful people were too idle back then, but because they committed murder. The way of heaven is eccentric, generally speaking, it pays attention to fairness, but it is to maintain fairness among species on the whole. For example, flying insects and beasts reproduce easily, so it is difficult for them to develop their wisdom and practice, so as to avoid the flood of demon cultivation; Human beings have relatively few offspring, so it is easier to embark on the path of cultivation. Another example is that if humans kill too much and kill too many animals, natural disasters will be brought down. But for individuals, it is extremely unfair. For example, spiritual creatures like jiao are extremely rare in number, and it is not easy to cultivate into a dragon body, so the punishment for individual karmic sins is not so strong.