92

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 92

In the end, Luo Baixue took Luo Baiyue to meet Miss Xu Sui and Miss Xu.

Xu Sui is tall and beautiful, coupled with a confident demeanor, it is very eye-catching. She invited them to an absolutely safe private club, and walked into the box on high heels on time.

Miss Xu raised her eyebrows when she saw Luo Baiyue's mask covering half of her face, but she didn't ask anything. During this period of time, she also met many masters, some liars and some with real skills, and many of them talked about their own particularities. Maybe this mask is something to cover your face to avoid being prying into the sky, and if you ask it yourself, it might piss people off.

The half of the face that was exposed was really young. If he hadn't listened to Director Zhang's full of praise, he would probably have questioned it. But since you have real skills, you are young if you are young, maybe you will be talented when you are young.

So she just shook hands with Luo Baiyue and the two in a friendly manner, and then explained the matter. Luo Baiyue had heard about the Xu family from Luo Baixue before, but Xu Sui was obviously more careful about when his father started to feel weak, what symptoms, which doctors he had seen, which medicines he took, which masters used which spells, etc. Said it all. At the end, he said with some resentment: "I reckon, it must have been done by one of those people who were also aiming for the position of president! It's a pity that I can't find out which one it is!"

"These are not easy to conclude." Luo Baiyue pondered for a while, "I don't know if your father has time for me to pay a visit? I can't say anything about this matter without seeing him."

Xu Sui nodded bluntly: "Father can hardly get out of bed now, he is at home. I will take you home and have a look."

When they arrived at Xu's house, Xu Sui took the two of them up to the second floor, knocked on the door and entered the room, and saw a man in his fifties leaning on the bedside to read a newspaper. He is a bit middle-aged and fat, with several layers of chin protruding from his face, his complexion is not good, he is bluish-yellow, his hair is a little bald on the top of his head, and the roots of the few hairs are half-hundred-it can be seen that they were originally dyed black, but probably recently There is a problem with the body, and there is no time to take care of it, so the hair that grows back is white.

"Dad, I called two friends to come and see you."

Xu Sui was a little cautious. Her father is different from her mother, she sneered at these masters, at the beginning, after the doctor couldn't find the disease, she had the mentality of treating a dead horse like a living horse doctor, and followed Xu's mother to see several masters, but none of them was useless After that, he didn't like seeing these people at all.

So Xu Sui only said that they were friends, but did not dare to say that they were masters.

Fortunately, Luo Baixue and Luo Baiyue are both young, and they don't look like masters. Father Xu glanced at them with a kind expression on his face: "It's Suisui's friend."

"Yes. We heard from Suisui that you are not in good health, so we will come to visit you." Luo Baixue was told by Xu Sui before the two of them entered the door, and they cooperatively did not mention anything about the master's medical treatment, and chatted with Xu's father God. Luo Baiyue even took off the mask at Xu Sui's request, but before taking it off, he used a trick to make himself look different from Luo Baixue.