53

Chapter 53: Campus World: The protagonist with the strategy system Shou (9)

  When a new week arrives, even if they are reluctant, the students have to go back to school obediently.

  Fortunately, for the students of San Saravigo Academy, there is something to look forward to this week: the campus celebration.

  As soon as he arrived in the class in the morning, Guan Baiyue heard that students were constantly discussing the arrangements for the campus celebration.

  This year's theme for Class 3 and 2 is beverage bars. The students have long been divided into tasks, some are doing logistics, some are designing bar counters, some are making drinks, some are serving... Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen later They were transferred over for a shift, and after discussing it, they decided to let them make ice cream, which is simple and easy to use.

  Amidst the lively chatter, Mr. Hu walked into the class, and the blackboard eraser dangdang on the table: "What are you doing? You're going to play wild in one weekend? The campus celebration is Friday, no matter what the four days You still have to study hard."

  Then he called the class representative to hand out last week's math papers.

  The class representative is none other than Yu Rui. He shuttled between the desks and handed them down one by one, but suddenly stopped and shouted in surprise, "This is impossible!"

  Everyone looked at it for a while.

  Teacher Hu was originally writing on the blackboard, but when he heard the sound, he turned around and frowned, "What's wrong with Yu Rui?

  " Said, "Guan Baiyue actually got a perfect score in the test..."

  Many people let out a gasp of breath.

  They don't know everyone's grades, but Guan Baiyue is a famous person in the school, even if his family background is good, he has been popularized countless times. He is not a bad student, and he has worked hard to study in a group of second-generation ancestors. Considering that half of the whole grade is specially recruited top students, his more than 200 people are really good.

  But full marks?

  This is kind of incredible.

  Seeing the reactions of other students, Yu Rui felt more courageous.

  "Guan Baiyue's math score at the end of last semester was in the early 120s. How could it be 150 now?"

  "What is Yu Rui trying to imply?" Guan Baiyue was not angry and looked at it with interest. He, "Aren't you going to say that I cheated?"

  "I didn't say that!"

  "Then what do you mean?"

  "I..."

  "Okay." Teacher Hu wiped the blackboard and knocked on the desk, with a stern look. Looking at Yu Rui, "Yu Rui, it's good for you to be enthusiastic, but don't make random guesses. Because Guan Baiyue is very fast in doing the questions, I deliberately looked at it for a while. I saw his results. It can be seen that this holiday, Guan Baiyue worked very hard to achieve such amazing progress in mathematics. The higher the score, the more difficult it is to make progress. He improved from 120 to 150. Everyone should learn from him, not no Guess based on evidence."

  Yu Rui was speechless, and handed the paper to Guan Baiyue, his face turning red and white.

  He is a representative of the mathematics class. Of course, mathematics is very good. Generally, he can be stable at above 145, but there are not many full marks.