124

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 124

The days passed in the dire straits of the students day by day.

The progress of the students' spiritual learning was slow, and some of them couldn't help muttering, and communicated with the forces behind them. In a blink of an eye, some people wanted to ask Bai Yue to clarify, because they were afraid that they had been tricked, and Bai Yue didn't really want to teach .

Ji Shichen stopped all these people, and didn't let them disturb Bai Yue, saying that Master Bai is very busy, just tell me.

Being pulled into the holographic group by Ji Shichen again, all the bosses had an ominous premonition, but for the sake of justice (li) and righteousness (yi), they sat down and talked.

At the meeting, Ji Shichen said that the development of spiritual power is a long-term process, the road is tortuous, and the future is bright, but we should not rush for quick success. We must face up to the fact that the current federal spiritual power is weak and difficult to develop quickly, and clarify the spiritual power system Construction is a long-term process. Increase investment, consolidate the foundation, and build the Federation into a country with comprehensive spiritual development and multi-point blooming...

Everyone:...

So who said last time that he's a straight-headed guy who can't play tricks?

They couldn't bear it anymore, and they must give an explanation from Ji's family. They can't say that they will whet their appetites and not teach them seriously, right?

Ji Shichen said he was really sad, we are old friends, how could you doubt me so much?

"I can understand everyone's feelings, but please think about it, which professional subject can be effective as soon as you learn it? In addition, it is nonsense to say that Bai Yue and I are not sincere in teaching. If he doesn't want to put this The system is disseminated to everyone, and it is completely undisclosed."

Fine. I guess what he said makes sense.

But - "We need a more definite answer. If we want to train to Bai Yue's level, how long will it take?"

Ji Shichen didn't go around the corner this time, and told them directly that this system, the Ji family's research found, has a lot to do with talent, and many people may not be able to reach the peak no matter how hard they work. Before the people from the major forces got angry, he said sincerely again: "I know that you are very interested in the direct attack of spiritual power, but to be honest, killing a person silently, this kind of ability comes out. Is it a good thing for people like us? Don't just think that this technology can be used by me, but also think about it, what if you don't master it? What do people like us need most? Not a sharp knife, It is a shield that is safe enough. Stable development is the last word. The spiritual power system has only been established at present, and everyone does not know enough about it, and the detection field is also blank. Just think about it, if someone finds out the way, quietly take it Come to kill people, and even be used by hostile forces to assassinate people like us, what can we do? Except for Bai Yue, no one has said that they have mastered spiritual power, but as I said, this thing depends on God Who knows if there are any talented people who heard about this and suddenly got enlightened and figured it out? It will be a huge risk at that time."

According to him, the aggressiveness of mental power does more harm than good.

The Lin family, a big family in the political world, replayed their cups and sneered: "Marshal Ji is always right. You didn't mention this when we talked about it before. Why do you bring it up now? Could it be that you didn't teach people at all? Are you capable? Don't forget, the mine I promised you has not yet delivered. If you play tricks, don't blame us for tearing our faces."