154. Extra Story 1 (15)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 154 Extra Story

Later, a media worker interviewed Mr. Ke Baiyue, the well-known "national banquet master", a top chef, who brought traditional Chinese food to the world and opened Ke's restaurants all over the country. Mr. Ke Baiyue, Made a documentary.

At the beginning of the documentary, looking back at the year, it records the year when the world-renowned Kejiacai first started. Even if it is only expressed lightly with narration, it still has the emotion of a bloody witness to history.

When this young chef took over Ke's restaurant, it was just an ordinary small restaurant in a small town, just like you can walk in on the side of the road and ask for a bowl of ten yuan The kind of face.

But within a year, this young chef brought the name of Ke's restaurant, which the locals in W town may not know, to the stage where the world is watching. There is no shortage of opportunities and luck, but what is even more astonishing is that this young man with an ordinary background and no professional inheritance has firmly grasped every opportunity that was handed to him. It is reserved for those who are prepared."

The reporter interviewed very carefully and asked a lot of strange questions, some of which were even sharp.

For example, he asked: "I've heard a saying that many people think that your success is mainly due to luck."

They said that he became popular at the beginning because the internet celebrity anchor happened to go back to his hometown at that moment, and walked into this restaurant. But on this point, there are quite a few people who refute, saying that if Boss Ke hadn't become famous in W Town in a short time with his cooking skills, the anchor would not have been recommended by so many friends and relatives, and would not have walked into him. home restaurant.

The reason why Ke Baiyue was said to be "good luck" is that the main argument is-is he able to succeed because he has a good boyfriend? --After Shi Yue became popular all of a sudden, Shi Chen, a tall, handsome and capable young man, became the perfect synonym for "sister-in-law" and "rich and handsome" in the hearts of young people in China almost overnight. However, this tall, rich and handsome Surprisingly clean, no matter how pervasive the gossip tabloids are, they can't find any scandals about him, only him and the young master of the Xia family who lives on the inheritance (the Xia family was originally a giant, but unfortunately the head died. Xishanle)'s past grievances, and in the end, the person concerned himself was irritated. On the Weibo of "Ke's Restaurant", he and Ke Baiyue took a video, holding hands and announcing their relationship.

Everyone immediately thought of the World Information Technology Expo. Although Ke Baiyue became famous after that battle, but before that, his fame was mostly on the Internet and among regular customers, and he lacked qualifications. To be able to be the chef at the expo, if he hadn't done it too perfectly, there would definitely be people who would question his qualifications afterwards. After all-there is no real award.

After the relationship was made public, everyone guessed that it must have something to do with Shi Chen. And the "serving food" link when Shi Chen showed off his skills was obviously also to pave the way for his boyfriend.

During that time, there was actually a lot of controversy about Ke Baiyue.

On the one hand, he was already well-known at that time. After the expo, he served as the chef at two high-level national meetings, and the response was quite good. Everyone already has a veritable impression of him in their hearts.