102

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 102

All the way to Xuanqing Residence, the door was closed tightly, and there was no answer when knocking on the door. In the name of the government, Song Chengtian invited a few Daoist Yuanying to do it - this is the residence of the suzerain of the Xuanqing sect, and there must be a formation to protect it. Judging from the history of the Xuanqing sect, this formation is likely to be very old. The baby may not be able to break open all the way.

Unexpectedly, only one person made a move, and the door burst open - only Luo Baiyue knew that the protective array was destroyed in the fierce spiritual collision just now.

As soon as the door opened, the pungent smell of blood came out, and everyone's complexion changed slightly. Song Chengtian asked the police officers below to take out the detectors to confirm that although the energy response inside was relatively high at the moment, the energy spectrum was like that of aftershocks after an earthquake. The effect, that is to say, is the aftermath of the spiritual power shock and conflict, but there is no new crisis point. A group of people just went in.

The room was in a mess, and three corpses fell on the ground, the bloody smell was thick enough to choke the nose.

A young female cultivator in Zhufeng Pavilion suddenly turned pale, and retreated a few steps hastily. After all, in peaceful times, there are many cultivators who have not seen blood. But the Nascent Souls were still calm, but the great monk of Longyuan Temple recited the Buddha's voice compassionately.

Song Chengtian frowned and asked the police officers to confirm the situation with instruments.

The traces of spiritual power of every officially registered cultivator have been recorded - Luo Baiyue also registered, but he registered his own magic power, so the characteristics of the divine power would be different. The police inspected and came to report with a solemn expression: "Minister, according to the traces of spellcasting left in the house, removing the traces of the formation is driven by spiritual stones as spiritual power sources. It can be confirmed that there are three spiritual power sources, one from Song Changqi Song Sect Master , one from Song Changqi's apprentice Fu Yitong, and one...is strange and has no records."

The cultivators behind were faintly agitated.

This is not the past. If you want to walk the right path and succeed in cultivation, you have to enter a qualified school, and you have to register. It is almost impossible to have such a situation of "wild power" - where does the practice come from? Where did the pill, talisman and spirit gathering array come from? Who guides you to practice?

These are all normalized.

But now, the three sources of spiritual power are the fighting skills of three people. Fu Yitong definitely couldn't fight her master Song Changqi, so the master and apprentice joined forces to fight alone? --Even considering the traces of using the formation, is it two people adding a formation to fight that strange cultivator? !

Who is this so scary?

Song Chengtian frowned even tighter. He was born in the Xuanqing sect and was Song Changqi's disciple. Although these years he and his master have gradually disagreed and their relationship has faded, he is a master and apprentice after all, so it is impossible not to worry. And the younger sister, Fu Yitong, was brought up by him many times when she was young, and the two have a good relationship.

He regretted deeply in his heart, but he couldn't express it. He forced himself to maintain his usual indifferent expression: "Go and check... the three remains. Confirm their identities."

BL | Paste Your Face With White Moonlight [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara