4

Chapter 04

Seeing the emperor's renewed hope, Bai Yue didn't have much trouble, and left the political-military-affiliate influences to be considered to the emperor. come out. Because Bai Yue is the leader of the 17th research group of QingHui University Medical Department in his own world, and this drug has been successful since the establishment of the research group (of course, it was established long before Bai Yue joined). 's 142nd new potion, so there is a string of numbers above.

It's just that Bai Yue didn't have time to name it, so he wore it.

Although there is no information at hand, this medicine can be said to be followed by Bai Yue from beginning to end. His 3S mental power makes his memory and brain development extremely powerful, not to mention the pharmaceutical formula and specific production details, even the numbers in the experimental report are basically memorized exactly. In addition, the seemingly unreliable system actually has the function of helping sharpen and extract memory, and within a few days, he came up with a complete R&D report.

"Hey hey, I didn't expect it to be so fast~ We can also increase our strength and hoard wealth, and follow Gu Zhaomi's path, leaving Gu Zhaomi with nowhere to go. This task seems to be quite simple, host, you are simply a cheat."

Gu Zhaomike made his fortune relying on "researched" medicines. He basically only used the medicines that could improve his strength for the First Corps, and sold others that were not related to military strength, which would bring him a lot of money. This is also the reason why the Yan family and the First Corps have soared in strength and are rich and capable of rebelling.

Now, the host can also play like this.

The system materialized into a small ball the size of a fist, flying up and down in front of Bai Yue's eyes quite proudly.

The teenager shook his head helplessly: "Don't forget, the Sentinels are used to fighting, and coupled with the stimulation of the potion, the effect is very fast. And we are targeting ordinary people. Except for the army, most ordinary people are negligent. Physical exercise, even with medicine, is difficult to exert, and requires long-term training. Even in the army, ordinary soldiers have used medicine, and it will take time to be strong enough to overturn the existing system."

"It seems too." The system was stunned and lowered its tone in frustration, "Then... what should we do?"

Bai Yue was helpless.

This system is really... giving people a feeling of "what do I want you to use".

"First secretly develop and try this potion. At the same time, I have to find something else to distract Yan Lu and Gu Zhaomi. Fortunately, I have achieved a lot, and taking out one or two is enough to make Gu Zhaomi staring at me. Be vigilant, I can buy some time for the Royal Legion... However, I must first familiarize myself with the pharmacy of this world. Although I inherited the memory of the original owner, I have not yet mastered it..."

Speaking of this, the young man raised his eyebrows and suddenly remembered, "Do you have all the information about these two lives in this world?" That is, the two timelines before and after Gu Zhaomi's rebirth.

"Yes, yes..." While the system secretly complained about the host, who was still so addicted to academia in another world, the system responded absentmindedly.

"What information did Gu Zhaomi plagiarize, and what is the formula, you know?"

"Know, know." Jin-Jiang system responded with a sound, "What are you doing, host?"

"It's been three years since Gu Zhaomi was born again?" Bai Yue is sitting in the laboratory at the moment, rubbing an experimental mouse lazily with his gloved fingers - the best thing in this world is that small animals are cute Cute.