48

Chapter 48

The regular meeting of the Organization Department will start soon, Guan Baiyue took a look, Lin Yan has not come yet - he is also a member of the Organization Department.

In the original world online, this regular meeting Yu Rui-yes, Yu Rui, who is currently in the same class as Guan Baiyue-proposed an early re-election of ministers, on the grounds that people with bad morals should not continue to serve as ministers. Guan Baiyue was exposed in public by Lin Yan the day before, and his reputation was ruined. Faced with this kind of accusation, he was very powerless to fight back. Most people agreed to change the term in advance. And Linyan purchased the leader's halo from the strategy system, and made a big splash in the election speech. He replaced Guan Baiyue as the new minister. He set a record as a minister in the first half of the second year of high school.

This time, Lin Yan didn't know if he was provoked by Huo Shichen and didn't show up late, but Yu Rui still followed the original plot. At the beginning of the meeting, he directly proposed that there should be a general election. The reason is still the same, Guan Baiyuede is not worthy bit!

Everyone looked at Guan Baiyue, but the latter's expression did not change: "Today's meeting has a lot of agendas, let's put this matter first, if the established agenda is discussed in half an hour, we will raise our hands to vote on whether to proceed. General election. Well, now let's go to the first item of the agenda: to summarize and discuss the organization of the campus celebration next week. "

He was so calm and his tone was so natural that everyone obeyed subconsciously.

The main discussion content of this meeting is the arrangement of the campus celebration. The one-day campus celebration in September every year is the practice of San Saravigo Academy. Each class and society will set up booths according to a theme (such as game house, cake shop, drama exhibition, etc.), and there will be a campus party that night.

The deputy minister is a tall girl. She got up and reported the work arrangements made last week in a clear and organized manner, and then asked each member who was responsible for the work to introduce their progress there.

Lin Yan entered the conference room when the deputy minister was reporting, and carefully sat down at the end of the seat.

He was responsible for the arrangement of the venue, and used a projection to show the arrangement of the venue. The more Guan Bai looked at it, the more he frowned, and when he finished his introduction, he gave his opinion:

"Student Linyan, do you think we should discuss the arrangement of this venue? It is now scattered, and it will be inconvenient for students and guests to experience each booth in a more comprehensive way."

The San Saravigo Academy covers a large area, comparable to many university campuses. Now Linyan's design is equivalent to distributing the booths of each class in every corner of the school. The more Guan Bai thinks it is not very reliable.

He really felt this way, but Lin Yan felt angry when he heard it.

He just went to see Huo Shichen, but he was full of anger, his favorability was still down, and he pretended to be okay to come to the meeting, but his heart was basically like a balloon full of gas, and it exploded immediately after being poked with a needle.

Guan Baiyue didn't deal with him in the first place, and in two days, this person indirectly caused him to lose a lot of his favorability. Now this person is picking on him, and he wants to go wrong:

"Senior Guan, I have referred to several large amusement parks for this arrangement plan, and have done a lot of homework. I think it should not be a problem. The purpose of dispersing on the campus is to avoid crowding and to facilitate the guests to travel around the entire campus better. Before the senior Although I have opinions and suggestions on other people's work, but I have never given such suggestions that almost completely overturned and restarted, can I think that the senior is targeting me?"