52

Chapter 52

"The escape time is a bit long, and there will be a lot of people. Let's go to other stalls first." Guan Bai also thought about it to see Lin Yan, so he rejected Li Shuze's proposal.

Huo Shichen and Li Shuze did not oppose, so the three of them came out of the game house, walking along the main road of the school's central garden. Guan Bai took two people to the door of the coffee house in class in the second year of high school.

    "welcome!"

A boy wore a precise anime style uniform, dressed up as a male servant, bowed and welcomed. The most striking thing is that the cat ears and the cat tail behind the buttocks on his head are very furry very realistic, making people stare at it. Several students couldn't help stopping, and then were attracted to walk into the coffee house.

"It seems quite interesting?"

Guan Bai showed an expression of interest.

When Huo Shicue was talking, he saw the door of the cafe open, and a petite girl in the same classmate in the same classmate came out of the door. The cheeks flushed and the foreheads were sweaty.

She asked the person at the door, and her voice was very sweet, even if complaints were like coquettish: "Did you see Lin Yan? This time is me and he is a waiter. I don’t know where he ran. I am busy. crazy!"

"Qin Xue, who had just been in the third year of high school, came out and went out with him, as if walking behind our cafe." The boy who welcomed the guests answered, "I'll help you find him back?"

"But you are at the door, isn't anyone entertaining after leaving? Isn't it more troublesome?"

The three of Huo Shichen heard clearly. Guan Baiyue couldn't help laughing: "It seems that we are here very well, and Yishao is here. Why should we help them find someone?"

He took the initiative to say that he was willing to help. These three senior students were surprised:

"Can you? Then please!"

Guan Baiyue walked over according to the direction that the boy said, and then bypass the wall behind the cafe. He saw two very familiar figures--

Qin Yishao and Lin Yan were standing under a decades of old Tong Tong, which was very close. Qin Yishao lowered his head slightly, and shortened the distance between the two. Up; and the cat's ears and cat tails wearing the uniform accessories of the coffee house, which looks soft and cute, the meaning of love-color, at this moment, just raised his head, closed his eyes, his cheeks crimson red Waiting. The atmosphere is peaceful-ambiguity, under the golden sun and tall trees in the early autumn, like the beautiful romance of the girl style comics.

"Linto has enabled a sexual skill 'kiss and leaning'." Jinjiang system calmly said, "If you come one step late, you may hear the sound of the prompt. The good feelings rose back 65. "

"Lin Yan is really amazing." Guan Bai couldn't help feeling.

It stands to reason that the four of them had a meal on and back, and Huo Shichen directly picked up Ling Yan, Li Shuze, Qin Yishao, and Qin Yishao. Before, the Guan Bai even pointed out that Lin Yan was close to their impureness and the source. Qin Yishao himself is not ashamed of himself, otherwise it is impossible to decrease intermittently.

In this way, Lingyan can also create in this situation, seduced Qin Yishao to kiss him.

——It do not know how Li Shuze feels about this scene?

Guan Bai turned his head, and saw Li Shuze's eyes straight forward, staring at the two people with a good atmosphere, slowly, the corner of the tight mouth showed a trace of ridicule.