36

Chapter 36

Ludwig asked along the way and walked towards the source of the dark resentment. Passing through many villages and small towns along the way, the despairing sorrow and the swearing of collapse are incessant, making one's heart tremble.

He and Ludwig went all the way, saving people all the way.

Ludwig's name was brought to the villages along with the Illuminati Protestantism, along with the miracles.

When Weiwei passed by a small town, he saw that the farmers were ruddy and in excellent condition. This difference surprised Ludwig. He stepped forward to inquire, and some enthusiastic people told him with enthusiasm that there was a Phoenix Army to help the sick people heal for free, and promised to join the Phoenix Army or relocate to Phoenix. The place protected by the army will no longer be affected by the curse.

The people in this town were suspicious at first and went to a place called "Phoenix Collar", but after recovering their health, they hurriedly went home to pack up and flee.

Ludwig's heart "squeaked" when he heard it.

Phoenix Army? There is no doubt that the Phoenix Association under Claude has formed an army. It's just that there is still a year of effort according to the world line, and now it is ahead of schedule?

And although it is impossible to determine what happened to this wildly spreading disaster, judging from the fluctuation of the black mist in the air, it is exactly the same as the previous town of Mesa, and it is definitely Claude's handwriting. The person who created this disaster claimed to offer salvation and shelter, how could there be no conspiracy behind it?

Ludwig immediately persuaded these family members to think carefully and not to relocate rashly. If you are worried about the disease, can you go to the Holy See of Light to get help?

Who would have guessed that the person who explained it enthusiastically changed his face immediately: "I kindly tell you this news, you are helping the Holy See of Light to deceive me? The Phoenix Army has kept the pain of disease away from us, but what about the Holy See in your mouth?"

"Don't you think that none of us have been to the Holy See to pray for a bit of blessing and healing magic?" He sneered, his face almost distorted with hatred, "No matter how you kneel and plead and swear to pray with the most devout faith, not a single civilian will get the Holy See's blessing. Help, even, there are too many people gathered, and the group of beast priests who are inferior to pigs and dogs will kill others to intimidate others. In such a Holy See, if you want to go, you can go by yourself, we are going to treat us as human beings. "

After saying that, he left without looking back.

Ludwig was horrified, and Collins felt heavy. The two did not stop, and went straight to the source of the spread of dark magic. The place they finally arrived at was not a remote village and town that the Holy See of Light could not control, but the capital of the Lombard Country, Gakana.

It is also where the Lombard branch of the Holy See of Light is located.

The scene at the door of the Holy See branch verified what the previous man had said.

The thick black fog in the sky has condensed so much that even a ray of the sun is invisible. Only over the Holy See, the magic power flowing from the magic circle is intertwined into a hemispherical barrier, which is firmly fastened on the top of the Holy See building. Protect the place where the black mist cannot infect.

Countless civilians dressed in ordinary or shabby clothes were huddling and standing outside the towering courtyard walls, trying to pour in towards the gate. There were constant cries and noises, but the heavy stone gate of the Holy See was firmly closed. And along the walls of the Holy See, there are still many corpses piled up. They are mixed in the mud and trampled by the crowded living people.