103

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 103

Fu Yitong's statement made everyone unbelievable, even unacceptable.

But this is Song Changqi's own apprentice. After being picked up by Luo Baiyue from Bai Wuchang, the two of them haven't said a word alone. Would they still fabricate lies to destroy their master's posthumous name?

Everyone was speechless, and they were still digesting everything the other party said in their minds.

The big formation that can't even cross the catastrophe, Song Changqi who wants to trap the power of the Song Dynasty to obtain the secret method of cultivation, and the power of the Song Dynasty who frantically draws the surrounding aura after being trapped...

In the end, the monk of Longyuan Temple heaved a long sigh: "Amitabha Buddha. Ten evil enemies. Ten kind and loyal friends. Song Suzerain I's famous. Destroyed by greed."

His words broke the silence.

Song Chengtian looked at the junior sister who had become a soul, his expression was sombre, but after all, the sense of responsibility of the public office prevailed, so he let go of the pain, and told the police: "Go and check the traces of the formation and the traces on the corpse. Does it match the confession?"

The police officer gave him a worried look, only to see a stiff face.

After some inspection, the traces matched what Fu Yitong said, no matter how unbelievable it was, he had to believe it.

A group of cultivators have complicated hearts. After all, Song Changqi has always been the leader of the righteous way. He is known as the number one person in the world, and his behavior style is also generous, but he did not expect...

"It's hard to paint the skin of a tiger, it's really unpredictable." A female cultivator shook her head, unable to tell whether it was contempt or sigh.

Some people also said: "When he was young, he really practiced the righteous way. He once sacrificed his life to catch demons. He almost died, but he was lucky to survive. I don't know how it became like this now."

"A young man became famous and was promoted to Yuanying early, but he didn't make any progress for more than 20 years, and Xuanqing has no one who can carry the tripod..." Someone tried to understand Song Changqi's psychology, and guessed wildly, "Old man When you get old, you lose your temper."

He also looked at Luo Baiyue, seeing him standing there alone without speaking, while a group of people discussed quietly, with pity and sympathy. A well-behaved young talent, who used to have a master who is unique and powerful in the world, but now he has nothing. Even if the master left some good things and no one taught him, his future would be troublesome; even if he switched to someone else's sect, who knew it wasn't for the relics of "Yuelu" in his hand?

Most people are not Song Changqi, who are not so willing to go out and take risks. Luo Baiyue is now officially registered, and Song Chengtian will definitely investigate if something goes wrong. But if you don't steal or rob, can't you be a master? At that time, I will ask you what you have learned before, and slowly find out the truth. Is it right for an apprentice to honor his master? It's very tempting to put the good things under the door and slowly take them away.

The more Luo Bai didn't know what other people were thinking, he was relieved when he saw Song Chengtian made a record and Fu Yitong clarified the details one by one, and the chain of evidence was completed.