113

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 113

Bai Yue was accepted by his colleagues in the research institute, and then he devoted himself to research in full swing. Doing scientific research is a bit like that. When you are busy, you don't care about it. You can't wait to eat, drink and sleep in the laboratory. When you wake up, you start working.

Ji Shichen was actually busy, but he was still busy asking the robot logistics steward of the research institute when he was respite from dealing with military affairs: "How is Bai Yue?"

"Mr. Bai Yue has been working continuously for 21 hours, and his body functions are on alert. He has issued three warnings, but the housekeeper was forced to turn off the reminder mode." The remote robot connected to the optical brain on his wrist made a mechanical voice .

Ji Shichen frowned all of a sudden: "Use the highest authority, turn on the compulsory mode, and let him sleep!"

"The robot butler suggests that you let Mr. Bai Yue eat before urging him to sleep."

"So, it's not just that you haven't slept, you haven't eaten yet?" Ji Shichen frowned tightly, put on his coat and strode towards the outside of the military area office building, nodding and saying hello to passing officers, while whispering to Guangnao Said, "Switch to my personal robot butler. Book two places for me at the 'Delicacy Pavilion' near the research institute."

"Your robot steward reminds you that you have a regular meeting of the military region at two o'clock this afternoon, and you'd better attend it on time."

Ji Shichen glanced at the time, calculated it in his mind, and insisted: "Fix the location. I arrived at the research institute at about twelve o'clock, and it was only half past twelve o'clock when I took Bai Yue out of the laboratory and brought him to the Zhenxie Pavilion. Eat, and then come back for a meeting in half an hour, that's fine."

The robot butler reminded him: "You only rested for four hours last night. If you choose to eat in the canteen of the military area, you can save time and supplement your sleep."

However, Ji Shichen refused: "If I don't go there, I don't know how long he will stay in the laboratory. Even Mr. Yang can't do anything about him. And..."

He suddenly softened his face.

"And I haven't seen him for five days."

It was twelve o'clock when we arrived at the institute, not far behind.

Ji Shichen walked into the research institute, went all the way to the east end, and arrived at the innermost laboratory. He failed to knock on the door, so he had to rely on his identity to let the robot butler open the door.

Inside, there stood a young man in front of the laboratory table. His hair was darker and his eyes were darker because of his white coat. His clothes were a little messy, his white coat was full of wrinkles, and his hair was also piled up in a messy bird's nest, but his face didn't show much desolation. Even if she harms her body like this, she still has red lips, white teeth, white eyebrows and pretty eyes.

"Stop for a while, eat and sleep, and continue after resting."

The young man didn't even raise his eyelids, and he responded indiscriminately: "Yeah, Lao Li is still Xiao Xu, I know, I know, wait a little longer."

"Old Li? Xiao Xu? It seems that they have called you more than once." Ji Shichen confirmed that he was just tapping on the optical brain and did not hold any important experimental equipment, so he reached out to hold it a little bit forcefully. Grab that slender wrist and pull the person towards him.