66

Chapter 66

When the hunting team returned, the hunting team saw a pack of wolves besieging a small herd of bison from a distance.

It's interesting to say that at such a long distance, those wolves are no different from ordinary wolves, but Jiang Baiyue knows that these wolves are orcs, not wild beasts. It is probably the inheritance of intuition in the bones.

"The wolf clan is amazing now." A tiger clan orc looked at it from a distance, and sighed with emotion, "Since Shi Chen took over as the patriarch, it seems to have changed a lot. What kind of 'formation' is used for hunting, and they pay attention to the rules. Originally, we laughed He's messing around, but now, he's really powerful. We have a lot of trouble getting one or two of bison like this, and they dare to provoke a group of them."

hour?

Jiang Bai perked up his ears sharply.

"The leader of the wolf clan, you just said, called Shichen? What did he do?"

"He is the son of the old patriarch of the wolf clan. The old patriarch of the wolf clan was stepped on by a bison while hunting last year and died of serious injuries. He was appointed as his successor at the end of his life. The clan refused to accept it. He had an uncle who led people to always want to replace him. , the result... Alas, this time is really powerful. In just a few months, the whole clan of young orcs has been subdued, and they have done a lot of training, saying that they can catch more prey. His uncle didn't believe it, so he bet that he would If you become an uncle, you are not allowed to make trouble again, and if he fails to succeed, he will re-elect the patriarch. The two made an oath in front of the beast god for a period of half a year. Now that half a year has passed, he really made it happen."

The tone of the tiger orcs who spoke was full of admiration and admiration for the strong.

"Yeah, now that I'm talking about it, which of the wolves doesn't talk about the time? Even his uncle recognizes it."

"It used to be said that we, Jiang Wei and Shichen, are strong men of the two races. Jiang Wei, you have to work harder, you can't lose to him!"

"..."

The orcs chatted, but Jiang Baiyue was basically sure in his heart that at that time, he might be his man!

Glancing at the pack of wolves that were besieging the bison herd from a distance, Jiang Baiyue sighed softly in his heart: There are so many people at the moment, and the wolf clan is inconvenient. Find someone specifically.

It's just that his identity and Shi Chen have never met, and I don't know if Shi Chen would be willing to see him.

After returning to the Tiger Clan, many females at the entrance of the village were waiting for the orcs to come back. Seeing Jiang Baiyue, they were all very surprised: "You are a female, why are you making trouble with me?" "It's too ugly!"

"Hey, Ayue is not ordinary." As a result, Jiang Baiyue didn't speak, and the orcs retorted in a hurry, as if they made their own bows and arrows, talking about the strange "little stick" How to kill the prey at once.

One spoke vividly, as if watching Jiang Baiyue shoot an arrow with his own eyes:

"Just that 'whoosh', this thing called an arrow flew over and landed right on the deer's neck...At that time, with a 'whoosh', such a big deer fell down..."

There are very few new things these days. A group of people listen to this beast's eloquence, and they all gather around him to listen with great interest. The man became more and more embarrassing, and instead of talking, he even made gestures with his hands, which made everyone enjoy it.