121

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121

Ji Shichen sat back and let the various forces play their best cards to compete for it, and finally divided the places with Shi Shiran. Those who gave resources, some let the market, and some shared their own technology, saw him wanting to punch him with a punch according to his handsome face, and left with gritted teeth, and he had to comfort himself and say that fortunately, no one else robbed him. Take the initiative, choose carefully and carefully among your own people when you go back, choose the smartest ones to attend lectures, and teach others after listening, it is probably the same.

After such a toss, the initiative was completely controlled in his hands, and he put it on the bright side and traded it clearly, saving those tentative calculations. It is simple and rude, but it makes people dare not act rashly.

Ji Shichen thought it was funny for a while. I'm afraid those big bosses who have turned eighteen turns in their intestines have never seen Bai Yue's way of playing, have they? In the end, he was beaten with a stick, so he could only follow Ji Shichen's rules of the game.

It turned out that he was beautiful here, and then Ji Dingbiao sent a newsletter invitation to scold him bloody:

"...Are you stupid? I know that you are a soldier and want to contribute to the Federation with enthusiasm, but after all, you don't know how to keep it when you become a marshal? Mental power is something that you can't let go unless you figure it out first. ?Is it because you have gained benefits in exchange, but don't you look at what you are losing? You worked hard to cultivate the system created by scientists, and now you hand over a little bit of energy and technology? Everyone runs together at the starting line? Why are you so so What about truth, kindness and beauty? And if you want to promote your style, you have to look at the target, right? If everyone works together for the Federation, I will let you contribute without saying a word, but which one of these people is not selfish and wants to gain benefits?"

Ji Shichen can't laugh or cry, is your son so stupid in your eyes?

"Dad, let me tell you something, this starting line is for everyone to run together, but don't forget, only we know where the end point is. What Bai Yue has shown is just the tip of the iceberg, and his ability is more powerful than you imagined." Amazing, more than one hand is left to his own people. In addition, what he didn't say is that mental power depends on talent and training. The places are given to them, and we will not cheat. We will teach them equally at that time, but students will not be replaced when they come. That's right, regardless of talent. Bai Yue will help the Ji family choose suitable seedlings, but those people... depends on luck.

"Besides, it is said that 300 places will be given to various forces, and we are going to open 500 to the public. It is said that the public has no background, don't forget, in order to prevent spies from being mixed in, our Ji family will do the review , can ensure that they will not be occupied by other forces. And when they study in Ji's family, and receive the favor of Ji's family, even other families will win over them. In your opinion, which side do you think these five hundred people will lean towards? This is just the beginning. What we are building is not a school, but a steady stream of talent reserves. But if we don't give the broth to others, do you think our school can open so smoothly?"

Ji Dingbiao gave a dry cough.

He was also furious when he heard the news, thinking that this kid was a fool for being a soldier, so he was busy contacting Ji Shichen. In the end, this kid, well, the blue is better than the blue, and these twists and turns are better understood than him as an old man.