149. Extra Story 1 (10)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 149 Extra Story

Ke's restaurant opened smoothly.

Bai Yue deliberately chose traditional Chinese decoration, and he personally modified many details-yes, after the end of the world, the architectural style, of course, a large part is also incomplete like cooking skills, history, culture and so on.

So, the authentic retro style that's so common in his world is simply refreshing here.

Ke's Restaurant V: The capital store of Ke's Restaurant is officially open! Opening time: xx, xx, xxxx. At that time, our store manager and chef Ke Baiyue will personally bring the latest dishes to the diners...

Opening day.

One big person after another came to the scene.

Ke's restaurant is really popular these days, so popular that these bigwigs who have no time or interest in watching hot searches have more or less got news from different people, which makes them unknown to this restaurant before, But now it is rumored that there is some interest in restaurants with "the most authentic pre-apocalyptic heritage". Naturally, when the Ke's Restaurant opened and tentatively sent invitations to all parties, many of these bigwigs who were free that day chose to attend.

At the gate of Ke's restaurant, old acquaintances got off one by one. They looked at each other, laughed, greeted politely, shook hands, and then talked in low voices, mostly around today's opening banquet. I hope it can meet the expectations of those who are used to eating good things.

The ribbon-cutting ceremony was very grand because of the presence of celebrities from all walks of life.

Ms. Qin, the dean of the National Institute of History and Culture, Mr. Changlong, District S District of the capital, and Mr. Sun from the Huaxia Cuisine United Association cut for Kejia Restaurant together. Then the guests humbly walked into the gate full of classical features, first walked through a small garden covered with rockery flowers and trees, and were amazed all the way.

Accompanying them was Shi Chen, who calmly faced those surprised looks and said that he was one of the shareholders of this restaurant-oh, the boss? The boss is preparing delicious food for everyone in the back kitchen, please forgive his faux pas.

The diners chatted and walked through the garden to the entrance of the main hall of the restaurant. They were looking at the building with gray eaves, green tiles and red walls. A row of girls in water-red cheongsam came out from inside. They had crow-colored buns, bright eyes and bright teeth, and emerald hairpins. Unanimously blessed a blessing and said "Welcome". Against this antique building, people are in a trance and don't know where it is today.

Ms. Qin, the dean of the Institute of History and Culture, praised it at the time, saying that the makeup and clothing were well restored.

Other non-professionals, seeing such a beautiful layout, subconsciously raised their expectations for Ke's Restaurant.

These pretty girls invited people in and led them to sit down. Various candied fruits and eight kinds of cold dishes were already placed on the table. The waiters in cheongsam introduced them one by one in a gentle voice: "Crystal duck tongue, lotus root stuffed with osmanthus, bean curd and foie gras roll, chrysanthemum duck gizzard, hawthorn meatball, Ruyi shrimp roll, Yufei Xianglian, coral melon roll. "

The diners became excited when they saw the plate arrangement. The crystal duck tongue is arranged as two pure white plum blossoms, and two flower branches are painted on the bottom with sauce; the lotus root stuffed with sweet-scented osmanthus and glutinous rice is stacked one by one, connecting the end to the end; the chrysanthemum duck gizzard is like red sandalwood and shaped like a chrysanthemum , beautifully presented on the plate; the hawthorn balls are bright and cute one by one, stacked one on top of the other to form a small tower...