47

Chapter 47

Even if the shift thing went smoothly. During the lunch break, Huo Shichen was asking Guan Baiyue what he planned to eat when his phone vibrated. When he saw it was Li Shuze, he said that his family had ordered a meal from "Yuhao Pavilion" and asked him to go to the top lounge to eat together.

San Saravigo Academy is very rich, and the student union has a special building, which was donated by Li Shuze's family, so the top floor was reserved for the four of them, and a lounge, video room, and gym was built.

"Go? Eat with them both?

"Go."

It turned out that it wasn't Guang Qin Yishao and Li Shuze who were there, but Lin Yan.

Guan Baiyue sneered in his heart, but he didn't say anything yet. Huo Shichen opened the door and saw who was inside, frowned, pulled Guan Baiyue's wrist, turned around and left.

"What are you doing, Shi Chen?" Qin Yishao quickly got up to stop him.

"I didn't say that there were irrelevant people when I called us here." Huo Shichen was rude.

Hearing this, Lin Yan did not hold back the smile on his face.

...No, although this person's favorability is low and difficult to brush, he has 16 anyway, how does this feel like a negative number?

He didn't know, although Huo Shichen didn't know that Linyan had a system, and doing a little favor after a chance encounter was all calculated, so he still managed to keep his goodwill not lost, but since yesterday, his heart has been completely biased, Seeing how Guan Bai felt distressed, thinking that Lin Yan was making trouble around them, he subconsciously wanted to keep him as far away as possible.

"... Shichen, don't do this." Qin Yishao looked at Lin Yan's complexion and quickly gave Huo Shichen a wink, "I met Lin Yan on the way, he said there was a bit of a misunderstanding with you, and I just thought of us having dinner together, so I brought him here. , Let's talk, so as to clear up the misunderstanding."

So the person was not brought by Li Shuze, but Qin Yishao.

Guan Baiyue let go of the unhappiness in his heart, and raised the corner of his mouth with great interest - Li Shuze is the protagonist of this world, and the current situation is that he has the highest degree of favorability towards Linyan.

Now, Qin Yishao brought people here as if he was taking the lead in Linyan's place. Li Shuze didn't have anything in his heart?

According to the original world line, these undercurrents are just to make a few targets jealous, and then increase their feelings, but yesterday, Guan Baiyue bluntly said that Linyan has an ambiguous attitude towards several people, so he was about to call "green tea bitch" "Three words were said directly, if Li Shuze is still a little sensible, I am afraid he should think more about it.

Guan Baiyue pondered in his heart, and Huo Shichen didn't plan to give face at all: "Misunderstanding? I don't think there is any misunderstanding, but I don't think it will be very pleasant for this junior to sit with us for lunch."

Lin Yan really couldn't take it anymore.

"Senior Huo, where did I offend you? If it was because of what happened yesterday, it wasn't me who made the mistake, and I took the initiative to try to repair the relationship. Why are you targeting me?"

He glanced at Guan Baiyue next to Huo Shichen, his teeth itch with hatred, and he was too aggrieved.

...It must be this person who spoke ill of him again, otherwise why did Huo Shichen suddenly become like this?