75

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 75

Jiang Baiyue brought people to the Tiger Clan's stall, only to find that it was already for a large group of people, which was even more exaggerated than exchanging honey at the Bear Clan's place.

"What's wrong?"

When he saw Sinan, he pulled him over and asked.

"Isn't it thanks to you, Ayue?" Sinan's face was full of excitement, "My God, I have never seen our Tiger Clan so popular in Daji - Quyuanli, swords, pots and other iron utensils , all of them are very popular! --The patriarch said that every time you sell one, your credit will be remembered, and the exchange will be distributed to you at that time. Ayue, you can make a lot of money this time."

"Really?" Jiang Baiyue looked at the crowded scene and his heart moved, "What have you changed?"

"Well, there are those who trade prey and those who trade food, but in fact we all have these, and some of us won't trade them."

In fact, Jiang Baiyue also discovered this problem, and he wondered if he should get the currency out. But this is also something to discuss with the patriarch when I go back this time, so there is no rush.

He led the bear beastman through the crowd and arrived at the stall. Jiang Tong was the one who was looking at the stall, but when he saw him coming, he stood up and said, "Great witch."

At the beginning Jiang Tong was dissatisfied with others, so Jiang Wei and Ying were the two, but now Jiang Baiyue is the most convinced. He felt that the great witch was worthy of being a great witch, as if he had been enlightened by a god, he could do anything, and he was very powerful.

Jiang Baiyue nodded at him, and pointed Qu Yuanli to the bear beastmen: "Here, this is it. It is very convenient to dig the soil. Look at these people, most of them want to plow."

Seeing so many bear clan beastmen rushing to line up here, they knew that Jiang Baiyue hadn't lied to him, so it must be a good thing. Then they squeezed in and saw the two tiger clan females dragging Quyuanli one after the other to demonstrate. More confident: "Change! I will give you ten catties of honey, and you will give me three plows!"

"This plow is not easy to make. Look at the pointed piece of metal on its head. It's not copper, but a kind of iron that no other tribe has. This is the secret recipe taught to me by the beast god. It is very laborious." Jiang Baiyue Talking about the price is also a set, and the rarity of a plow made the Xiong clan stunned.

"How about giving me ten catties of honey in exchange for two plows?"

"No, I want three."

"That's fifteen catties."

"...I don't have that much anymore."

"How much do you have?"

"Twelve catties."

Jiang Baiyue pretended to be embarrassed: "This is too little, what a loss."

"Then, what should I do?" The bear clan was anxious, "I really want three..."

The young great witch of the Tiger Clan sighed slowly: "Oh, the price is really low. It took me a lot of effort to make a plow. I shouldn't have exchanged it for you like this..."

Seeing that the Xiong clan's expression was getting more and more depressed, he changed the subject: "However, once we know each other, we will be friends. Twelve catties will be twelve catties, and I will give you three fights."