63. Orc World (1)

Chapter 63

In front of the stage, the host excitedly introduced Guan Baiyue's great achievements and enviable beautiful love life.

At this moment, Guan Baiyue is enjoying the service of his lover pinching his shoulders with his eyes closed.

Those hands that can affect the A-shares in minutes by typing the code are gently rubbing on his shoulders, accompanied by the owner's inquiries from time to time: "Is the strength appropriate? Do you want to move to the left?"

"Well..."

Guan Bai let out a comfortable moan, and leaned back in enjoyment.

"Comfortable!"

Huo Shichen helped him relax the muscles of his arms and shoulders, feeling a little distressed: "Why do you work so hard?"

"This song is the triumphant song of a hero and a nation, and you can't express that kind of galloping cry without force." Guan Bai The more lazily felt the strength of his fingers, "--Okay, that's almost it. We should leave the concert hall, and the plane has more than two hours."

Both of them are people with extremely tight schedules. Fully packed.

After Huo Shichen founded "Shiyue", he shifted his focus to his work. At that time, he was busy building a company team while rushing for papers. This is still under the premise that he has enough financing channels and is waiting to give the young master of the Huo family a lot of angel investors. At that time, Guan Baiyue was so distressed that he abruptly followed others to the class, trying to complete his homework for him, but was severely stopped by Huo Shichen, who saw through his thoughts.

Guan Baiyue still remembers his man's serious expression at that time:

"Ayue, your fingers belong to the most magnificent music art, your mind belongs to the most vast physical sky, I can't destroy them with these codes that you are not interested in. That It's my unforgivable injury to all mankind."

Bai Yue was stunned by him at the time, and then said weakly,

"It's not so."

"As for. It's just a possibility, I can't tolerate it."

Guan Baiyue was both moved and distressed: "What belongs to art belongs to the sky, you are so noble, that everything I said belongs to all mankind? Aren't you afraid that I love all mankind and leave you aside?"

"Your brain and hands can It belongs to all mankind, but your heart must belong to me only." The other party pressed a gentle kiss on his lips.

Just this sentence, Guan Baiyue, who has heard the love words of lovers countless times, still blushed unsatisfactorily, and kissed back eagerly, which started another hot and romantic evening for the two of them.

It was really hard at that time. But it got through.

Huo Shichen completed the credits at an astonishing speed and graduated early, and then returned to China to develop the main software of "Shiyue", while Guan Baiyue remained in country A, mainly for physics study. After all, it has to be admitted that the development of basic science in country A is far superior to that of China, but China is already catching up at an alarming rate.

At this point in time, "Shiyue" is thriving-a lot of people who thought Huo Shichen was rambunctious and quickly graduated with credits caused most of the subjects to slip through the sky and get miserable grades shut up.

Everyone knows that the most valuable thing in the information age is speed. If he completes his studies step by step and then develops social software, he may be the first to occupy the market, and users who become dependent will not be willing to switch to other unfamiliar software.