82

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 82

Warm gold shines between the boy's hands.

The faint light illuminates his eyebrows and face, almost divine.

"My beast god..." The people of the Tiger Clan gasped, staring blankly at the person in front of them in a daze.

Some people even knelt and sat on the ground as soon as their knees softened.

Even if you have a deep belief in God, even if you have an extremely firm belief in your heart, the feeling of actually seeing a miracle is completely different. Never before-and never heard of-is there any great witch who can display such magical light and power!

They have seen the great witch save dying people, and the magic of the great witch's "psychic channeling", but this kind of light is warm and brilliant, which makes people feel admiration and reverence inexplicably.

Even though, at this time, these people don't know what "sacredness" is, but at this moment they vaguely feel that there is a distant aura about Jiang Baiyue, but they can't help but yearn to get closer.

They don't know that this is the aura that only a god with a godhead can have. Even if the intensity of the energy is suppressed, the things leaking from the bones are still there.

Compared to these people, Lan Ying was really shocked at this moment, she could be said to be out of her wits.

... what did he see?

Is Jiang Baiyue's hands glowing? !

Is this magic? Surely it makes sense, right? Blindfolded? Is it fireflies or something? Is it some chemical reagent?

His ideas popped up one by one, and he had to veto them.

Jiang Baiyue released the ball of light in full view, and Lan Ying stared at him even more. If the other party is haunted, it is impossible not to see it.

...Could it be? Is it true?

magic?

Lan Ying stared blankly at the small group of warm colors, and fell into a situation of doubting life, feeling that her worldview had been subverted.

He has always believed that people here are ignorant to worship the so-called beast gods, and the profession of great witch is simply a position derived from people's reverence and confusion for nature in the primitive era, with a weak and false foundation.

Jiang Baiyue? Of course, he is a liar who knows that there are no gods and deceives people.

He never thought that such things as crossing can happen, and people here can have two forms to become beasts. The laws of this world are completely different from the world he used to be. The civilization he is proud of cannot be simply copied, and the development direction of the two worlds may not be the same.

He was overconfident, and underestimated everything in this world.

Jiang Baiyue glanced at Lan Ying's horrified face: "Since someone is willing to pay the price for this prayer, then I'm asking for the will of the beast god."

He closed his eyes, pressed one hand on his chest, and murmured a mysterious voice-the language of the West Fantasy Continent. No one could understand what he was saying, but they could feel the rhythm of the ups and downs, and the mood that calmed down with his voice.