151. Extra Story 1 (12)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 151

The World Information Technology Expo was held in the golden autumn.

Those who are well-informed have more or less sensed a subtle wind direction. Judging from the thoughtfulness and rigor of the preparations for this expo, from the perspective of the security level, and from the perspective of the official participating units, it gives people a sense of being ready and powerful.

Moreover, overseas news also spread that among the world's top 500 companies related to information technology, basically all those invited decided to send high-level personnel to attend the conference.

There are various indications that this World Information Technology Expo will have a major event. For a while, except for the organizations and people from all walks of life that were specifically proposed by the government and must be invited, the rest of the untargeted invitation letters became very sought-after, and countless companies and organizations in related fields sharpened their heads and wanted to get one.

Including Maohua.

Of course, Maohua's main industries are real estate development and housing leasing, but as the housing market has turned cold in the past two years, under the leadership of Xia Shichen, Maohua began to allocate part of its manpower and resources to form a subsidiary company to invest in The field of video games. This step of business expansion has been fruitful. Although the share of this department in Maohua was very small at the beginning, and the income was not large, but in the past two years, it has become more and more a kind star in the report.

If it wasn't for Xia Shichen's departure this year, according to his new vision for Maohua at the end of last year, starting this year they will dig deeper into the market in the field of games and electronic information, and promote the transformation of the company.

But the person who made this plan has already left, and for a whole year, Maohua was like a headless fly. The scene of various people fighting for power and profit was staged for a year, and the company's stock wobbled like a plane that lost its engine and fell as a whole. .

Any transformation or development is not something to be done at this time, but any leader who can make a final decision is enough for the shareholders to cheer.

However, the problem is that it is an old lion who controls the most stocks. He still retains the dominance and ambition of his prime, but is increasingly out of touch with the unpredictable times, and paranoid because of his old stubbornness and overprotective desire for his only bloodline. Below him, the ferocious beasts who had been subdued by a young lion couldn't wait to tear at each other after the young lion left, showing off their claws and hair to the old lion-but this only aroused more The viciousness and anger of the old lion king. Because unfortunately his only offspring is a small cat with a big appetite. The old lion king couldn't hand over the crown to him, but wanted to hand over most of the kingdom's wealth to him-but those beasts showing their fangs and claws under their heads made him tighten his heart for the future of his kitten.

The current old man Xia is no longer able to take charge of the company, and the news he hears is what the people below want him to hear after various struggles, and it is often delayed for a long time.

So when he knew that the World Information Technology Expo was about to be held, and they hadn't even gotten an invitation letter, he was almost furious: "Are you all just working? For a company as big as Maohua, an invitation letter None? You're just telling me now?"