44

Chapter 44

Lin Yan secretly hated in his heart, but he clearly knew that he had to shut up Guan Baiyue quickly - who knows what he has to say? By then, it's over when you piss yourself off.

So he showed a humiliated and angry look: "Senior is very eloquent. He was clearly talking about the matter that the senior framed me, but it was related to whether I deliberately approached Senior Li and the others. Is it interesting to change the subject like this? It seems that the senior's apology is nothing It's superficial, and I still hold so much dissatisfaction with me in my heart..."

"Can't I be dissatisfied with you?" Guan Baiyue interrupted him, "I apologize because I did something wrong, and I hereby promise that such a thing will never happen again. I admit that I am dizzy, because I'm not reconciled that you are not sincere to Shuze and the others, but you blind them to approach them, but you even lose your bottom line. I apologize to you for hurting you, but that doesn't stop me from hating you."

He looked at the baby-faced boy opposite him coldly: "'Forgot' it was Valentine's Day and gave him hand-made chocolates, deliberately sticking close to him and asking questions, waiting for someone at the end of the runway with a towel and water, and then giving him a hug , was drawn by the king to kiss Shuze next to him while playing the king game - oh yes, that note is your handwriting, although I really don't know how you did it when the king drew you, it happened to be The punishment request you wrote--maybe you say it's another coincidence."

"...These may seem like natural little details, but even if I'm mentally sensitive, I don't think I can explain it as a 'good friend' for the three of them, Shuzawa, who are so close to each other. I've spoken to them and it's been seen as being overly sensitive."

His eyes swept across the three people with different expressions behind Lin Yan, Li Shuze frowned, Qin Yishao showed a thoughtful expression, and Huo Shichen...

"System, are you sure he doesn't remember me in every world?" Bai Yue looked at the other party's gentle and focused eyes, a little unbelievable. It was obvious that he was just indifferent when he just passed through.

"Yes." The system also felt very strange, but, "It's not a piece of soul..."

"That's fate." Bai Yue nodded secretly with satisfaction, "Every world loves me at first sight, I'm very happy to think about it."

System: "...you're happy."

"I don't like you, I don't like you, there's nothing to deny. You deliberately flirt with them, and you act like you don't know how to keep your distance to everyone. I don't like it. The three of them think it's my nerves. I think too much about allergies, that's why I think too much."

Guan Baiyue finally said this, pursing his lips, with a stubborn and stubborn expression on his face, his tone was obviously tough, but he looked like an abandoned child, pretending to be arrogant and maintaining the last trace of arrogance. , refusing to admit that it is not liked, not needed.

The sense of crisis in Linyan's heart was getting heavier and heavier. He thought of several ways to justify it, but the moment he opened his mouth, Huo Shichen casually said two words "shut up". He was startled, looked over, was too frightened to speak by the coldness in the other's eyes, missed the opportunity to speak, and could only listen to Guan Baiyue continue.

"I said I'm sorry, not to you, but also to myself. No matter what I say or how hard I try, it won't help, and I can only watch a person with a different appearance like you being slowly accepted by my friends, and I But he has become a villain who looks down on the poor."

He laughed at himself: "Probably I have no brains myself, and I really did what the villain did, tearing up other people's love letters and putting the blame on you..."