139. End of Text

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 139

Lu Haotian died.

He died silently on an undeveloped planet. The state of death was extremely miserable, bleeding from the seven orifices.

When the news got out, not only the Lu family, but also all interested people who could get the news were in an uproar.

It's not difficult to guess what the Lu family's plan is. Although few people know the specific itinerary of Lu Haotian, it can be expected that he must make some preparations for going to the southeast border.

Unexpectedly, before any plans could be launched, he died strangely under the protection of more than a hundred Lu family confidants. When Lu Haotian's mother heard the news, she passed out immediately, and Lu Jianshan, who had been hit repeatedly, also shook his body, but forced himself to grit his teeth to be investigated severely.

In the end, it was sent to Lu's house, and Lu Jianshan, who had a 2S physique, smashed the table with a slap.

"...What does it mean to be suspected of being scorched by high temperature? The average temperature of that planet is still below zero, which means that Haotian can only train there if he has a good physique. It was evening when he died, and the temperature was about fifteen or six degrees below zero. Tell me he Is it roasted to death?... And lack of oxygen? This is even more of a joke! The physique of Haotian 2S is that the oxygen device has a problem, and the oxygen content on the planet is enough to last for dozens of minutes! Run Is it difficult to change a set at the home camp?..."

The person who delivered the report was trembling after being scolded, and he didn't dare to lift his head. He waited for Lu Jianshan to lose his temper before he murmured, "Young Master Lu...should have died of murder, maybe the other party used some kind of vi- contraband......"

What kind of contraband can produce this effect? Could it be that Lu Haotian was tied up and stuffed into a high-temperature cauldron to roast? Put another oxygen pump on the head? When the protection mode of the optical brain is a decoration, or when Luhao Paradise Hall 2S military students are trash?

Lu Jianshan was sad and angry, and didn't want to talk at all.

He gasped for a long time before he tried his best to say: "...Check. Find out who went to that planet that day. Why did Haotian leave Lu's camp at that time?"

Bai Yue's travel at that time was arranged by Shi Shi. As a general stationed on the border all year round, he always had some way to bypass the federal cross-planet monitoring system. But the message that Bai Yue sent to Lu Haotian, of course Bai Yue can erase it here, Lu Haotian's optical brain terminal also has it - and this will be synchronized to his personal account, even if the optical brain is destroyed, it will not be destroyed this record.

Fortunately, Shi Chen found someone to cover it up, and the Lu family searched and searched, but couldn't find who sent the message.

But I don't know, I can guess.

The message said, "You always want to see me recently, and it just so happens that I come to collect herbs and plants, so why not meet me." Who else could this be? Who is it not Bai Yue? !

So at the next regular meeting of the military department, Lu Jianshan rarely showed weakness. Although he didn't have a nose or a tear, he still spoke in a sad voice, telling the pain of his only child being murdered.