40

Chapter 40

Magic continent calendar 13792, on the third Sunday of the month of the iris, the banner of the Protestant Illuminati was raised at the same time in the Counties of Lombardy and Bigland on the seventh day.

At the same time, the major forces received an official document from the Bright Protestant Church announcing its establishment and expressing friendliness.

This is the first time this sect has entered the stage of history.

The god of faith is also the god of light, and there is no papal rank. The current highest position is the Son of God, the incumbent Ludwig.

--The Ludwig of the Holy Son Ludwig of the Bigrand branch of the Holy See.

Phoenix collar.

Claude was patiently maintaining his puppet, and his fingers gently caressed the stiff cheeks of "Ardia". The moment he heard the trembling report from the people below that the Bright Protestant Church was established and that the Holy Son was Ludwig, With a firm finger, he accidentally cut a wound on the puppet's cheek.

He ignored it, turned and stared fiercely at the believer below: "What did you say?!"

"Your Highness, Your Highness." The believer who reported the letter swallowed his saliva, "Bright Protestantism has been announced, and the Lombard Counties and the Bigland Principalities have both planted Protestant flags..."

"roll!!!"

Claude roared in anger, and with a flick of his sleeve, the person who came was knocked out by the magic power that escaped under his control. He got up without daring to say a word, and even ran away.

Leaving Claude standing there, hands clenched into fists, breathing heavily.

"Protestant!"

He gritted his teeth and spit out syllables from between the back molars. The syllables were bitten by his canine teeth one by one, and then fell into the air weakly and dissipated immediately.

Protestant!

During this period of time, he tried his best to fight against the Holy See of Light, thinking that Ludwig's people died in pain under their attack one by one, and thinking of Ludwig's hypocritical expression of pain, his heart was full of Pleasure.

But......

Now he actually told him that Ludwig had nothing to do with the Holy See of Light at all? ! What kind of Protestantism did he form himself? ! Even, the battle between the dark and the light of the Holy See gave him the best opportunity to develop? !

"Damn treacherous!" Claude's face was distorted, and he slammed the silver cup in his hand, and the sharp hatred almost rushed out of his eyes, trying to catch some living thing and bite it down.

.

The Holy See of Light was in an uproar.

The Pope was addicted to cultivation, and if it wasn't for the Phoenix Rebels getting them helpless, he wouldn't even leave the meditation room where the holy pool was built. At this time, I knew that when the Holy See was concentrating on dealing with the Phoenix rebels, the backyard of my house was quietly dug into the wall, and I was furious, and directly gave the two cardinals death orders, asking them to kill Luther in person Vichy, a traitor who should have fallen into hell and was doomed, cut off his head and cast it in a gold vessel, and suppressed it under the "prison pillar" in front of the Central Holy See.

Cardinal Hyman, who came from the Duchy of Bigland with Ludwig and was close to the other side, was directly ruled by the Pope as a "cowardly scum bewitched by a traitor" and was stripped of his bishop's robe in public at the Holy See General Assembly.