18

Chapter 18

The Yan family applied to guide the First Army Corps to deal with the insect tide. The emperor had no reason to refuse.

Watching most of the Yan family rush to the border one after another, Xingwang's previous swearing at the Yan family for plundering and occupying other people's intellectual property seemed to disappear overnight. Even if someone mentions it again, they will be scolded for "other people are bleeding on the front line, what qualifications do you have to talk nonsense".

However, Bai Yue only felt that his eyelids were jumping, and he always felt that something was not right.

After carefully recalling the plot of the original world line, he suddenly stood up.

.

"No, the Yan family is taking the opportunity to rebel!"

Isn't the original world development that the Yan family "naturally" occupies the throne after the military strength is dominant?

It's just that their reliance now - Gu Zhaomi's potion has been sucked from the bottom of the pot, and it will be difficult to maintain this advantage in the future. In the future, the gap between other families and them will only get smaller and smaller, and even be overtaken. The original public support rate has also dropped.

Now is the best time to do it.

Bai Yue hurried to find the emperor and reminded him to be careful of the Yan family. But the emperor did not believe it. He knew the ambitions of the Yan family Langzi, but thought that such a military family had a bottom line. Force Thaksin, but it is impossible to rebel when the border of the empire is plagued by insects.

Bai Yue was helpless. In the final analysis, he also made a conclusion based on the information given by the system. There was no real evidence, so he had to use the identity of the prince to urge the Royal Legion to stay alert so that he could be dispatched at any time.

On the other hand, he couldn't help contacting Shi Chen and also said his guess.

.

"...Do you also think that I think too much?"

The guide stared at the man in the military uniform on the light screen with some trepidation, only to think that the sentence "men at work are the most charming" is not deceiving.

Shi Chen is already stationed at the Second Army Corps at this moment, wearing military uniforms, the original calm temperament is even more complimented to stand silently and towering like an ice peak. There was almost a suffocating aura lingering on his eyebrows, three points colder than the first sight, but there was a consolation in his tone: "After all, you are only speculating, and it is understandable that Your Majesty does not believe it."

Seeing the boy on the opposite side lowered his eyebrows, his voice softened by three points: "But it's not a bad thing to be well prepared, don't worry, I'll listen to you and make a plan in this regard. If the guess comes true, you won't be caught off guard. "

His voice was gentle and calm, which made Bai Yue only feel that his anxiety was gently eased. He touched his nose a little embarrassedly: "You are so nervous on the front line, and I will put pressure on you. Are you mentally alright?"

"Don't worry, with the best guide in the universe, how could I be in trouble?"

A smile appeared on Shi Chen's stern face.

Obviously it was just to channel his mental power, but being said this briefly, it seems to be saying that the more he is his guide.

Bai Yue touched his nose embarrassedly: "Cough, although it's true, you have to be humble when you praise yourself, don't you? It's a shame."