129

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 129

In the past, the Xingyao military could only "look at the mine and sigh" because it was unable to intercept one of the robots without causing other robots to call the police.

But now, Ji Shichen's tentacles of mental power came out quietly, and silently poked a robot patrolling the edge of the mine, forcibly took over the robot's control center, induced it to leave the team step by step, and walked to Ji Shichen's side.

The other robots did not detect any abnormalities. Although they noticed that a companion was out of position, it was not an alarm, and they continued to patrol naturally.

Ji Shichen led the robot closer, quickly brought it down, removed the shell on the back of the robot, and connected the memory with the built-in hacking and rewriting program to the read-write terminal of the chip. Hacking and rewriting done. The robot restarted, its eyes flickered for a moment, and then Ji Shichen let go of its control, it naturally returned to the patrol team, and naturally continued to follow the team.

At the same time, Ji Shichenhe attracted a second robot...

Of course, his mental strength was not as strong as Bai Yue's, and he continuously controlled one robot after another, and soon felt a faint pain in his brain.

His optical brain intelligence detected that his body temperature was rising and his brain fatigue was increasing, and he was a little worried: "Master, do you need to take a break?"

"Thank you for reminding, but forget it." Ji Shichen let out a long breath, and his mental power pierced the central processing system of a robot like a steel needle again, "We don't have time, we must guarantee to modify two robots in one minute program."-and there should be no more than two, otherwise it will cause an alarm on the intranet.

He gritted his teeth and persisted until he completed a hundred manipulations.

A hundred robots with their modified programs quietly joined the army patrolling and mining the mine without causing any alarm.

Ji Shichen watched the timing beating on the optical brain, a smile slowly appeared on his face, he tapped the optical brain with his fingers, and sent a message to Bai Yue, and then he leaned on the rock wearily.

Time went up and down on the optical computer screen on his wrist.

ten minutes......

nine minutes...

eight minutes...

...

thirty seconds...

ten seconds...

The robots moved in unison in the mine, using digging shovels to shovel hard ore into pieces, and put them into the storage area on their backs.

business as usual. The rhythm is monotonous to the point of being boring.

The only two Neptune soldiers who were watching the construction progress in the mine yawned boredly, and one of them even drank beer.

"Damn it, how long are we going to be on duty?...I'll tell you that he must have heard us nicknamed the sergeant, otherwise why would he send us here?" The beer-drinking soldier complained, and the other didn't speak. , but nodded resentfully.

His companion seemed to be encouraged, and said loudly: "If you want me to say that this place is not worth setting up a guard post at all. Could someone be able to cross the strict monitoring network, escape thousands of robots patrolling the mountains and plains, and fly to the mine?" Come from the deepest part?"