45

Chapter 45

Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen walked to the back door of the school side by side. They didn't speak the whole way, but they didn't feel embarrassed. It wasn't until he reached the door that Guan Baiyue saw the Huo family's car parked across the street from a distance, so he couldn't help but slow down: "You..."

"What?" Huo Shichen looked at him sideways.

The 18- to 9-year-old boy's side face is particularly soft in the soft golden orange natural light in the early autumn evening. When the side light is on, the lashes raised on his face are jumping with the remnants of the sunset, and they appear dangling for no reason.

Bai Yue suddenly couldn't say what he originally wanted to ask him why he changed classes.

The two worlds have been with each other, but at this moment, it seems that I really returned to the childhood days on campus. My heart was pounding, and my heart was guessing again, and it was green and sweet, and even the words I said were detoured.

"...Actually, I can adapt well even if I change classes."

So why are you changing classes?

Huo Shichen heard the content of the other party's hesitant words, and smiled: "I want to stay with you."

He didn't understand why he had never been throbbing with Guan Baiyue in the past ten years. But when I saw him being questioned and accused today, I felt distressed from the bottom of my heart - even though when the other party was just exposed, he still had a kind of indifference and even contempt.

But later, seeing Guan Baiyue standing alone, surrounded by a vacuum with no one approaching, he wanted to walk over, protect people behind him, and no one was allowed to bully him.

He made a mistake, he had to stay with him.

It seems that from the soul, there is a voice saying this.

Guan Bai slowly narrowed his eyes.

"You said it. Then I'll take it seriously."

"it is good."

Huo Shichen saw that he looked up and looked at him obediently, his heart was itchy, but he couldn't help reaching out to rub his hair, rubbing the originally obedient short black hair fluffy: "I'll accompany you wherever you go. ."

"I'll transfer to Class 2." Guan Baiyue grabbed the presumptuous hand on his head, but he didn't want to let go after he grabbed it. "Most of the teachers in Class 2 are the same as those in Class 1, so don't worry about not being able to adapt to the teachers."

"Apply today? Let me urge the school." Huo Shichen had no opinion.

"Okay. It's getting late, it's time to go back to eat. Then, see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow." Huo Shichen finished, paused, and suddenly leaned over to give him a hug, "Ayue, no matter what happens, no matter who I will meet in the future, you are the closest to me. ,will not change."

It seemed abrupt to say this.

Bai Yue was stunned for a moment before he remembered that when he was questioned by Lin Yan before, he said, "I always thought we (the four of us) were the closest partners, from childhood to adulthood. Everything changed after you appeared." .

Huo Shichen is responding to this.

He said, no matter who you meet, you say my closest person.

The boy's eyes were full of seriousness.

He didn't mention any love letters, big sister's head, etc. He was afraid that Guan Bai would be embarrassed, but he always remembered the lonely appearance of the young man, and then told him with a hug and a promise not to force himself to mess up because he was worried about losing his friendship. position.