51

Chapter 51

When the two came out of the lounge, the classmates who were making drinks next to them and the classmates who were waiting in front of the counter all looked normal, but the sight of them sneaking over from time to time revealed their eager hearts, and some people pretended to take selfies secretly. Photograph.

Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen finally talked, and they were in a good mood, smiling and letting others watch. But Huo Shichen glanced at the blushing lips of his newly released boyfriend, but was a little unhappy. He sent people to the counter to make ice cream, and stood at the window to receive the classmates.

The onlookers let out a disappointed sigh.

Many people came for Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen, two influential figures, Guan Baiyue's popularity was even more prosperous. Although Huo Shichen is also handsome, elegant and gentle princes are always more popular.

"Time, Bai Yue."

Li Shuze saw a lot of people crowded in the second class from a distance, and guessed that two friends were inside, and simply walked over to say hello.

"You'd better go to the queue." Huo Shichen glanced at the long queue, "They've been waiting for a long time."

"It's okay, it's okay." The other students waved their hands, "Senior Li's priority doesn't matter."

...well, the so-called "Prince of Campus" perk.

"what would you like?"

"No, I'm just here to see you two—"

"Passion fruit flavor." While Li Shuze and Huo Shichen were talking, Guan Baiyue had already made a cone, carefully sprinkled a little colored icing on it, and handed it over from the window, "I remember you like something sour? "

The pale yellow cone is lovely and beautifully done, with a little bit of shredded pulp in it.

And the boy who made it has curved eyebrows, refreshing and peaceful, even cuter than this cone.

Li Shuze looked at him and remembered in a trance many years ago, it seemed to be the third grade or the fourth grade? He was eating a bowl of dessert, but the housekeeper, Burbot, wanted to use less sugar according to his own taste.

And sitting at the opposite table, the little boy with baby fat and cute eyes stretched out his little spoon and quickly took a big mouthful from his bowl, stuffed it into his mouth proudly, and then his face collapsed Come down: "It's sour! Li Shuze, why do you like to eat something so sour!"

...I remember you like to eat something sour...

The little boy of the year and the smiling teenager seemed to overlap. He took it in a trance: "You still remember."

"Yeah. I'm afraid of sourness. When I ate your dessert in one bite, I still remember the sourness freshly." Guan Baiyue said with a smile.

Beside him, a certain boy snorted lightly: "I'm too sour now."

Li Shuze was a little confused, but Guan Baiyue couldn't help but laugh. If he had a smile on his face when he was talking to Li Shuze just now, even his eyes were smiling now.

"Do you have to be jealous if you're afraid of sour?" He pretended to have no choice but to take out a disposable wooden spoon, scoop out a scoop of ice cream, and put it to Huo Shichen's mouth, "Hey, chocolate, is it sweet?"

Huo Shichen ate the ice cream fluently, and he heard whistling, inhalation, and even screaming outside the transparent window of the beverage bar.

"Is it still sour?"