88

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 88

Bai Chongjin was dumbfounded, and so was Aunt Li.

Before their eyes, a big living person disappeared, and a kitten less than half an arm long appeared on the ground.

Don't understand what this means?

"This, is this true?"

Bai Chongjin clutched his chest and felt that his whole world had been turned upside down. Then she watched in the blink of an eye, the little cat disappeared, and a beautiful young man with the face of her own son reappeared.

"Mom, do you believe this time?" The opponent supported her with both hands and helped her to sit on the sofa, and then sat down with Aunt Li, and then spread his hands, showing a look of closeness and nostalgia, "I really came back. Although he is not alone anymore, he is finally back."

Bai Chongjin stared at him, stunned for a while, and suddenly burst into tears with a "wow".

As soon as Luo Baixue stepped into the house, she realized something was wrong.

The voices at home were not only mother and Aunt Li, but also mixed with a young male voice, who was talking with a low smile. It sounded very familiar, but it seemed... like...

Luo Baixue's heart twitched, she hurriedly kicked off her shoes and walked into the house, rubbed her eyes in disbelief when she saw a familiar figure, and shook her head desperately: "I must have been too busy during this time, and I have hallucinations. "

Otherwise, how could it be possible to see her deceased brother sitting on the sofa and laughing...

"What hallucination?" Bai Chongjin scolded lightly, and explained the matter in a few words. Of course, Luo Baixue was not so easy to believe, so Luo Baiyue had to have another "big transformation into a living person" drama again.

When Luo's father came back later, the young man had lost his temper, so he had to tell his own story again, breaking it down and explaining what he had thought up one by one.

The Luo family spent a lot of time digesting the matter of the child's resurrection, chasing after him to ask some details about his childhood, a certain event in a certain year, a certain month, etc. After asking him all night, everyone was finally sure, pulling Luo Baiyue cried and laughed with his hands.

"I'm sorry for making my parents and sister uncomfortable."

"It's good to be alive, everything is good to be alive." Father Luo kept repeating this sentence, "Whether it's a human or a ghost, they are all children of our family."

Probably this is a relative.

Luo Baiyue felt sour in his heart: "It's just causing trouble to the family. I didn't know until I stepped into this world that there are not many people with supernatural powers in this world, but there can be many. It seems that Mu Shifei... is the one who cheated, he The cheating partner is also a demon cultivator...Mom, sister, is there anything strange going on at home and in the company recently? I'm afraid he did it."

As soon as he said this, everyone in the family froze for a moment.

The family company is managed by Bai Chongjin, but in the past two years, the power has been slowly transferred to Luo Baixue.

Hearing Luo Baiyue's question, his sister frowned and said:

"The company is in a little trouble. We have invested in the biggest action scene this year. The director said that the crew is haunted. The actor's wire suddenly disconnected. Fortunately, a staff member cleverly blocked it. There was no fracture, but the injury was serious. It's not too light, the main line of shooting will have to stop now, and the rent of the venue will cost money every day. After checking Wia for a long time, I can't find any signs of tampering. Not only this, the heroine said that there were children laughing in the hotel room at night The sound of crying and the sound of a woman crying made her sleepless night after night; the costume of the second male lead was locked up well at night, but the next day it turned to ashes under the eyes of everyone..."