69

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 69

Communication with the wolves is undoubtedly smooth and pleasant.

Shi Chen decided to exchange Qu Yuanli with linen and clothes. After the business negotiation, he was supposed to leave, but this man took Jiang Baiyue to measure the size and asked the females in the village to make him a suit with the reason of "let the tiger clan come to experience the benefits of the wolf clan's fabric".

Jiang Tong: ...No, wait, what about me? Why didn't I?

On the other side, Jiang Baiyue looked at the finished clothes, blinked his eyes and smiled:

I didn't expect Shichen to understand so well in the primitive era. Limited by the times, most of the tiger clan still wear animal skins, and it is already a rare breakthrough for the wolf clan to use stone wheels to spin hemp thread, so don't expect styles and patterns. But the suit that Jiang Baiyue got was not quite the same as that worn by ordinary wolves.

On the lapel of the clothes, lines dyed ocher are specially drawn to outline some thin, simple patterns that look like flowing clouds.

Regardless of how difficult this skill is for people at this time, Jiang Baiyue has only seen such patterns on one person along the way:

hour.

This is probably the earliest "couple outfit" in the world, right?

The young female chuckled inwardly.

"It's getting late, I have to go back to my family." He stood at the gate of the Tiger Clan village and said goodbye to Shi Chen, patted the other's solid arm with his hand, and his little finger lightly slid across the other's palm in the interlacing like unintentionally. The opponent hooked his little finger, and fled away without waiting for any reaction.

"I am looking forward to the presence of the patriarch of the wolf clan in the tiger clan."

Jiang Baiyue blinked again, and the corner of his smiling mouth was a bit playful, which made Chen feel itchy all the time, wishing he could pick him up and kiss him hard.

Jiang Baiyue brought the news of the successful transaction back to the Tiger Clan, receiving huge cheers and eager anticipation.

It's no secret that wolves live well. The Tiger Clan had also traded with them before, but most of the food they used was prey and food-these were not enough for themselves, so how could they be willing to trade them?

It's different now, they also have things that can be bartered like the sackcloth and silk of the wolf clan!

These were all brought by Jiang Baiyue.

The new witch inherited the blood of his mother's father, passed on the most precious secrets, and generously shared them with the tribe.

Everyone flocked to Jiang Baiyue, wanting to learn the "secret recipe given by the beast god".

Bow and archery are the most attractive at the beginning - after all, you don't need to transform into a beast to be able to hit the prey, which sounds cool - and it can be exchanged for the least cost. But after learning for a while, I realized that it is not easy to shoot a fast-moving living thing, not to mention that if you want to shoot dead with one arrow, you have to accurately shoot the neck or the head while the prey is moving at a high speed. The crux of the class. Even if there is poisonous medicine, if the large prey only hurts the fur, it will not die immediately, and may run away desperately in pain.