12

Chapter 12

Gu Zhaomi stood on the stage sluggishly, his mind blank. At this time, the background staff urgently made a report to the above, and tried to contact the star network live broadcast platform to interrupt the live broadcast, but it was unsuccessful - the contract was signed, and the live broadcast platform liked to watch live broadcast accidents, did not see the number of viewers rising? --Finally, I couldn't wait, so I rushed out from the backstage.

Someone ran up to the lady, sweaty, and asked her to negotiate with Gu Zhaomi in private. After all, this is the platform of the pharmacist conference, so it is not suitable to do this, let her give her some face.

However, the representative lady came with a company mission. Gu Zhaomi was offended to death. At this time, he left the stage halfway through. Shouldn't he be regarded as guilty by netizens? All harm and no benefit.

"I'm sorry, just because it's a live broadcast, I have to ask for an answer here. Otherwise, the so-called 'Master Gu created a harvest potion' spreads out, and everyone will believe it. No one will believe what we say again." Representative The lady broke away from the other party's pulling hand, and stood firmly on her high heels: "I only take a little time, please browse the experiment log that our company has obtained from the drug developer!"

The staff also wanted to force her down, but heard an elderly voice through the microphone that spread throughout the hall: "In this case, why don't we all have a look. There must be a distinction between what is right and what is wrong. Don't let it go. If someone talks, this lady will definitely not accept it; and if Xiao Gu is splashed with dirty water, you will make him unable to wash it."

As soon as this voice came out, the messy venue was quiet.

It's Elder Yu. National treasure-level master.

The staff had to let go of the lady, who gave him a stern look, then stepped forward without any fear of the venue, stepped onto the podium, and transmitted the information in his brain to the brain at the venue. Share with all attendees.

A nearly 1,000-page document was presented on the big screen, and each guest could read it by himself.

The representative lady quickly introduced the content of this document, and then let the guests read it for themselves. There was no sound in the venue for a long time, and everyone was concentrating on browsing the record.

The Star Online was upside down. The people who stand by Gu Zhaomi are the main ones, but gradually some people have other opinions because of the situation at the scene--

"What should I do if I believe in this longevity potion? It doesn't seem to be false at all, and it's justified."

"How dare you show such a long record to so many experts, isn't it fake?"

"I admire Master Gu, but I have to say that Master Gu's reaction is really wrong... Shouldn't the person who has been wronged refute immediately and confidently? Why don't you say a word, your face is still ugly... No Bar?"

Of course, the voices of rebuttal were also intense. Gu Zhaomi's fans are all over the country, and many people, no matter what you analyze, just say - "Can Master Gu invent 'Nirvana'? The 89-point potion is the highest score given by the master mind in the past 900 years. Learn about it! A genius master that no one has ever met, who is very productive, so sad to steal your things?"

This is actually a bit of a mess, and it is completely mixing two things together, but I have to say that it has successfully persuaded a lot of people.

In the eyes of the melon eaters, such a powerful master cherishes feathers, so why would he steal other people's things? Therefore, even if the doubts are spread out in front of him, he still does not want to believe it.