43

Chapter 43

At the current point in time, "Guan Baiyue" has already hinted that his supporters were bullying Linyan, and three friends discovered some clues, but outsiders thought he was the beautiful campus prince.

And this time, it was a turning point in the change of "Guan Baiyue"'s reputation: he tore up a love letter from a eldest sister in the school to Li Shuze and blamed Linyan, and wanted Linyan to be cleaned up by the eldest sister.

However, in fact, Linyan knew about Guan Baiyue's plan for a long time, and planned it to make an honest class committee witness this scene. When the eldest sister was cleaning up Linyan, she stood up and exposed the truth.

Lin Yan was of course aggrieved and questioned Guan Baiyue in disbelief, and pointed out that he simply regarded Li Shuze, who had a crush on him, as his own, and neither accepted the other party's intentions, but also secretly made a black hand for the other party to value others more. This time, the name Guan Baiyue Green Tea was initially established on the campus.

"...Can I reset the time directly with divine power?"

"Sorry, no, only small worlds with similar background attributes or the same basic elements can exchange power. This world is a non-magic world setting, no magic and no divine power." The system cruelly rejected him.

"..." Bai Yue sighed helplessly.

Bai Yue chatted with the system a few times, but in the outside world it was just a blink of an eye.

Lin Yan was still looking at him in disbelief: "I can understand that the senior doesn't like me, but why do you do such a thing? Is it because Senior Li has been close to me recently? If the senior cares so much, you can talk to Li Senior said, after all, everyone who knows Senior Li's feelings for you knows. Why are you throwing dirty water on me?"

Bai Yue glanced at it and noticed the stunned and contemptuous expressions on the faces of the surrounding students. With his mental power, he also heard many people whispering:

"I didn't expect Senior Guan to be such a person!"

"It looks so gentle, but it turns out to have such a vicious mind!"

As for the three boys standing behind Lin Yan, two of them looked at them with disappointment and even disgust. Only the boy standing a little closer to the side, his eyes were cold, but there was no strange color.

Bai Yue lowered his eyelashes and asked the system in his heart, "How is Linyan's strategy?"

"Currently, Li Shuze's favorability rating for him is 72, and Qin Yishao's 63, both of which have reached the category of 'like'." The system paused, "By the way, if it exceeds 80, it will be upgraded to love, and if it exceeds 95, it will last until death."

"What about Huo Shichen?" This is what Bai Yue is most concerned about.

"According to the original world line, his favorability should be over forty, but after the reset of the world line... Well, it's probably hard to impress your family time. Currently, the favorability is only 19, which is a generally positive attitude. "

Bai Yue was slightly satisfied.

After confirming the current situation, he restrained his mind and showed a faint self-deprecating smile on his face: "Sorry, I'm sorry."

This is the first time he has spoken out after being completely exposed, and without the slightest excuse, he apologized bluntly. This sudden development made the scene quiet for a moment.

Lin Yan did not respond for a while.

The Guan Baiyue he knew was by no means someone who was willing to bow his head in public. Even if he was exposed, he would not apologize in front of him. He was stunned for this, but he didn't speak, but the students onlookers felt that this frivolous apology was like a child's play, and they were filled with righteous indignation: