118

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 118

Humans are expected to break down the brain barrier? real or fake?

A group of Xingyao Federation citizens who had nothing to do to browse the Xingbo after work and study read the news, and their first reaction was disbelief.

It's not that they are too skeptical, it's just that a few "minkes" have used this as a gimmick to attract attention over the years.

What is the current bottleneck of human development? Isn't it the contradiction between the increasing level of technology and the limited brain capacity and learning ability of human beings?

This contradiction, how many scientists have spent many years without a substantial breakthrough, leaving only some unreliable people who want to rely on this to become famous.

But his eyes stayed on the hot search title for a while, and the optical brain automatically floated a small window of news overview according to his judgment. After a closer look, he couldn't help being stunned: "Xingyao Daily?" Are you reprinting the results of Ji's laboratory? Published in "Intelligent Life"? This is the top issue. Could it be... is it true? !

Even people who don't care about science can't help but get excited.

Everyone knows the role and value of science and technology. Whether it is today's powerful optical brains, considerate and easy-to-use robots, or the leap technology that allows you to span tens of light years in a short time, all rely on technology. Due to the limitations of human brains, there have been no major breakthroughs for many years, and even the main concern of the scientific community has become "no successor". If you want to live a better life in the future, or even just want the current standard of living not to regress, it is necessary to expand the human brain.

People who usually don't pay attention to the scientific world can't help but start searching for related events in their optical brains. Well, it was published in the main section of "Smart Life"... well, the peer reviewers gave it a high evaluation, and the editor commented that he asked several people in the industry and felt that the feasibility is not small...

Then this is really worth celebrating.

I am also interested in which big cow has made such a groundbreaking breakthrough. First author...huh? A name that I have never heard of, the first time it appears, is in this article, but the name is added with a black box? The second author, Bai Yue...huh? Bai Yue? Which Baiyue?

Digging deeper, all the love and hatred between Bai Yue, the Bai family, and Xiao Tang before have been dug out. These are gossip, but how can someone with no background write such an article? Is this really what he wrote?

In the past, there was no anecdotes about Ji Shichen and Bai Yue on Xingwang. After all, those who know the news are all in the same circle. But this time, someone couldn't hold back--

The matter of mental power is too much trouble, and it is no longer the undercurrent in the small circle in the upper circle of their central star. If he was arrested for laying maggots on Bai Yue, maybe how Marshal Ji would deal with it. But not this time, for such a big event, "Xingyao Daily" published an article, which was reposted by countless media public accounts, and the people who followed it expanded from the industry to tens of thousands of ordinary people. ... Who knows if you are a human or a ghost?

So, following #人民打接脑属巴城#, taking advantage of the high popularity of the news, a public account with hundreds of millions of fans posted "Breaking the Brain Barriers: The Flying Dogs Behind the Light of Science", which said in a decent way "Xiao Tang crushed the Bai family in order to get Bai Yue", "Bai Yue's father kicked Bai Yue out in anger", "Bai Yue and Marshal Ji Shichen's restaurant date", "Ji family researcher admitted that Bai Yue recently joined the Ji family research institute" , "Bai Yue published a heavyweight mental power paper as the second author" and a series of events.