80

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

Jiang Baiyue got the prey that Shi Chen gave him. There are wild wolves and bison, and some bear meat.

Seeing his lover enthusiastically saying that he wanted to make a wolf fur mattress for him, he felt strange: "...this wild wolf looks like your beast..." Wouldn't he feel uncomfortable?

In the end, Shi Chen said: "What's the difference? The beasts of the orcs are much larger than these beasts, and they have no intelligence, and they are different from us by nature. If hunting is not willing to catch prey that is the same as the beasts of the orcs, what are you left with?" The lion clan, the tiger clan, the leopard clan, the elephant clan, the bear clan..."

Ok.

Jiang Baiyue looked at the orc's bare-chested body handling the prey, the dim light hit him, his muscles were as shiny and smooth as if oiled, his heart suddenly aroused, he reached up and touched the opponent's shoulders several times, teasingly said : "What more wolf fur mattress do I need? Can't I just sleep on your body? It still has its own temperature."

Shi Chen raised his eyebrows, stood up silently, and his tall figure immediately enveloped Jiang Baiyue. The female took a step back subconsciously, but Shi Chen continued to move forward, forcing him back to the wall step by step. When Jiang Baiyue leaned back against the wall, there was no way to retreat, and he lowered his head and put his forehead against his forehead with a chuckle: "I want to Sleep with me?"

His breath sprayed on Jiang Baiyue's face, a gust of warm air.

"...That's what I said." Sensing the dangerous aura coming from the orc, Jiang Bai became more timid.

The old man has lived for several lifetimes, but there has never been a time when Shichen was so big. He is now smaller than his original self. Facing an orc like Shi Chen who is estimated to be nearly two meters tall, he has a flamboyant mouth, but when he thinks of the truth, he feels like a rabbit in his heart.

Shi Chen looked at his rolling eyes, and snorted: "I'm not talking about it, if Ah Yue likes it, I'd be really happy to lie down and keep you warm."

"Uh, no need, I have so many animal skin blankets that you prepared for me." Jiang Bai smiled dryly, but Shi Chen didn't let him go, but used the habit of a canine animal, bit by bit the tip of his nose on his cheek , on the nose, between the brows and eyes, the breath sprayed on his face ambiguously, and the voice was low and sexy: "Those are not as comfortable as I am."

"......no kidding......"

Jiang Baiyue was pushed against the corner by him, and he stretched out his hand to try to push him away, but he touched the opponent's pectoral muscles covered with a little sweat. The soft touch made him almost forget what he was going to do, and he couldn't get down when his palm rested on it.

"Do you like it?" Shi Chen let him touch lazily, and gently licked the female's translucent soft earlobes with the tip of his tongue.

Jiang Baiyue shuddered, his fingers subconsciously let go of the opponent's body, but was held down by Shi Chen, pressed against his chest, and then slowly slid down the solid line until he reached a certain place that had already stretched.

And Jiang Baiyue's lips were also grabbed by a wolf with a big tail.

...

It was a long time before the two separated. Jiang Baiyue's lips were red and swollen, his eyes were a little loose, and his hands were too tired to lift up. The orc, on the other hand, licked his lips with satisfaction, and kissed his lover's neck affectionately: "I really hope that this winter will end soon, and then I will marry Ayue back home!"