148. Extra Story 1 (9)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 148 Extra Story

Xia Nanyin originally thought that after returning to Xia's house, everything would be safe and happy, and happiness would follow her heart.

However, reality slapped him.

It turns out that this family property is not so easy to inherit.

During this time, Xia Nanyin was in chaos.

At first, he didn't give up and wanted to see if he could take over the Xia family by himself - the old housekeeper didn't know where he got his confidence, given that the old man Xia was already very old. But the old man Xia who was so old that he was already confused did not object.

So Xia Nanyin tried, and quickly lost in front of those reports and the voices of all kinds of scheming old men.

During this period of time, he really couldn't live comfortably anyway. Yes, he lives in the Xia family's luxurious villa and can buy expensive watches and sports cars, but he needs to accompany and serve an old man who is aging-and increasingly grumpy and changeable, and then be superficially polite to people he doesn't know But meaningful expressions and words.

-Of course, he started to have money, a lot of money. But psychologically, he didn't get the "rich man's happiness" he had imagined at all, and he was even more aggrieved. Those guests who came and went to Xia's house, Maohua's shareholders, business partners or competitors, they greeted him with hypocritical politeness, but their expressions seemed to regard him as a piece of meat on a chopping board, and they wanted to weigh him .

It's really hard, even though you know you're going to have a lot of money, but you stumble into the circle that's bound to that money, only to find that you're at the bottom of the circle.

Yes, you have money, you can buy all the things you want, but the people you meet, the topics they talk about, the subtle expressions on their faces when they see you... all, all, let You feel terrified and humbled.

However, the steward told him that he had to deal with these people, and he had to learn some common sense in the circle, as well as economic knowledge. Even if he doesn't inherit the family business, he must make up the lessons quickly to avoid being scammed in the future-even if he can hire someone to take care of him, a person who is at a loss for major events in the circle, and has no idea about the property, funds, and stock returns under his name Employers who know little or nothing about when they should be are all too easily fooled.

Xia Nanyin found that the life of a wealthy family was not as happy as he had imagined. He lived in a hurry, and often felt depressed and hesitant.

At this time, he saw that Ke Baiyue was on the hot search, and he was praised by netizens as "a chef who can rely on his face to eat but relies on his skills", and "a historian who is not good-looking Good chef".

appearance. craft. temperament. culture.

The brother who had always been ordinary in his heart seemed to suddenly become strange after being praised by so many people in awe-inspiring tones.

Xia Nanyin couldn't tell what it was like.

When he was not living so well, his former-but now they should not be in the same world with him-family members returned to his sight in a gesture he had never thought of. It feels like, you underestimate the lost doll, and it is held up by countless treasures to lament the workmanship and design; but you, who thought you were getting rid of the past and going to the throne, found that the crown is very heavy, and you are stiff. Sitting on the throne and looking down are all chilling fake smiling faces.