133

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 133

"I thought I would have a lot to say when I saw you, but I actually didn't when I saw you." Bai Yue was very calm. He looked at the bloody person in front of him, and he didn't even have any emotions like anger, and the so-called friendship disappeared when he was thrown on the abandoned star.

Probably because of too much experience, the initial hatred has become thinner.

--He didn't even bother to hate, and he didn't want to find out what kind of trouble this person had. Because he was sure that he was strong enough to kill him cleanly. Look, at this distance, with his current mental power, he can completely twist Lu Haotian's brain with an S-level mental power without anyone noticing-of course, except Shi Chen. smash. Even with the most sophisticated instruments to check can not find clues.

Today's mental power system is no longer enough to judge him.

Not to mention, in a few days, he will still be able to use his divine power and spiritual power. Even Mi Tang, the seemingly cute Quantum Beast, can casually go back and forth a few times in the other party's neglected mind.

Who would regard such a person as an enemy?

Of course, Lu Haotian couldn't die in the Bai family, otherwise the pressure and criticism the family would face would be unimaginable.

Bai Yue just glanced at this person indifferently: "Get out, I hope I don't have to see you again."

"You..." Lu Haotian stared at him blankly, apparently he did not expect such a reaction from Bai Yue. The other party's calm made him unable to tell what it was like.

He didn't think Bai Yue would be alive, but he couldn't restrain himself from thinking about what if... what if he was alive? what will happen Will be angry? Still cry? It should be the former, it must be angry that he, an idiot who should have been fooled for a moment, can make such a move. There will be no tears, after all, this person obviously doesn't love him, but still uses his feelings to make him hurt Qian Nan. Even... using him to endanger the interests of the Lu family.

But he didn't expect Bai Yue to have no fluctuations, looking at him was like looking at a stranger, completely cutting off the connection between the two, no matter good or bad.

This made Lu Haotian feel uncomfortable instead, as if he was tossing and turning, but the other party never took him seriously.

"Is that what you want to say?" He stared at Bai Yue, as if he himself had been murdered, not the other way around, "Do you always feel very proud? You can play with others at will ?"

Bai Yue was a little confused: "What?"

"Don't tell me you forgot..."

"Haotian." A soft hand held Lu Haotian, just right to stop those who wanted to vent out in anger, "Let's go home first."

Lu Haotian looked at Song Qiannan. There was worry in his cute little lover's eyes, as if he was saying that this was the territory of the Bai family, and there was no benefit in conflicting with the other party.

"Okay, let's go." He gritted his teeth and endured a series of questions.

However, Bai Yu came over: "Sorry, I don't think you can come and leave whenever you want."

"What does this mean?" Lu Haotian looked at him vigilantly, with blood splattered from his face.

"It means-" Bai Yu showed a sinister smile, and punched Lu Haotian hard, "This!"