157. Extra Story 2 : The Day When Time Turns into a Big Golden Retriever (2)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 157

After breakfast, Bai Yue went to the laboratory at home to continue his scientific research. Taking time off is nothing more than moving the content of research from the school laboratory to the home.

Before work, he hugged the golden retriever, nodded its nose and said, "You can have fun in the living room by yourself. Promise me not to tear down the house, deal? If you are bored, you can let the robot play with you." Bai Yue casually adjusted the home robot to Pet companion mode.

The golden retriever tilted his head to look at him and barked.

"...I should really record you like this, and laugh at you when you recover. This seems like a good idea?" Bai Yue turned his head and turned on the robot's recording function, then lowered his head and slapped his forehead The head of the golden retriever is warm and soft, "Okay, childish dog, have fun by yourself."

He went to the lab and quickly lost himself in his work, until there was a scratching sound from the door of the room. Bai Yue frowned, pulled his thoughts away from his work, got up and opened the door--then he was thrown into his arms by an excited golden retriever, and fell into the sofa chair in three steps: "Hehehe! Shichen, take it easy! ... ...my waist."

He raised his eyes to complain about his dog, but before he could say anything, his face was washed with enthusiastic saliva.

"Hey-tsk tsk tsk, it's sticky. It's okay, it's okay, the way you express your love is really unbearable." Bai Yue wiped his face in disgust, patted the dog's back and put it down, "So , boring?"

The golden retriever whined dissatisfiedly, raised its front paw and pointed to the time on the wall.

"I've been working for three hours? I don't feel it. I'm going to start this part of the experiment today, dear, you can play by yourself..."

The golden retriever bit his trouser leg and dragged him out.

"I still have to work! - Hey, don't bite! ... All right, all right." The pharmacist finally compromised, "I'll move a little bit, and I'll accompany you to play Frisbee, how do you like it? I assume you are as good as ordinary Do dogs have the same hobby?"

He was answered with a loud woof.

At this time, Bai Yue was glad that their villa had its own lawn - after all, as I said earlier, there was no such thing as a "pet" in their world, oh, except mechanically. The vast majority of animals are very dangerous, but a small number of genetically stable ones are very scarce and are needed by many industries, such as their pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, time cannot be taken out and cannot be discovered.

In a world without pets, of course, there would be no such thing as a Frisbee. Bai Yue had no choice but to input the data to model himself, and now he has printed two with a 3D printer.

He and Shi Gouzi went out from the back door of the villa together, and the golden starlight (by the way, to commemorate the ancient earth era, their star was also named the sun) sprinkled on the grass, looking brilliant and bright.

The golden retriever barked excitedly, Bai Yue smiled, and stretched out his hand to throw the Frisbee out smoothly. Shi Jin immediately rushed out, like a wheat-colored whirlwind, flicking its tail.

"Optical computer, recording mode." The young man couldn't help turning on the optical computer to record this scene.

Looking up again, the big dog has jumped back happily, with a Frisbee in its mouth. Seriously, this is just...stupid. If you think about what kind of soul is contained in this body. 'Bai Yue was suddenly caught in the middle of the joke, and couldn't help but burst out laughing, as if he had heard a very funny joke, he leaned back and forth. The golden retriever ran back to his feet-excitedly flicked its tail like an electric fan in the past-and looked up at him with the Frisbee in its mouth.