Chapter 3

***

The sun began to set.

We could no longer go into the forest because we might run into monsters.

My shocked heart still hasn't calmed down.

We eventually returned to the beach and looked for a place to sleep.

And by chance I found a huge log lying under a palm tree.

The log lay on the sandy beach, and it seemed like it would be a good place to hide next to it. It was closer to the border of the forest than the beach, so it seemed safe from sand winds.

We decided to make a shelter here for the night.

As soon as I sat down next to the log, I dug a sandy surface as large as two people could lie down.

Then I picked up gravel and laid it on the dug ground. This is to prevent the sand from collapsing while sleeping.

"I need tree branches. I'm going to put them on top of this."

Enoch, who looked at what I had made, looked at me with a face that said he had a lot to say, but he didn't know what to say first.

"Your Highness, I need branches."

Again, Enoch glanced at me with a puzzled expression on his face and went to get branches.

I placed the branches that Enoch had picked up densely on the gravel. Then, I spread the moss I had obtained from the forest onto the branches.

Moss clumps are moist and fluffy, so they are suitable for use as a substitute for toilet paper in the wild, and also good to spread under a sleeping area.

"I also need wide leaves to spread over this......"

I was going to say that I need some leaves to put onto the fluffy moss.

But before I could finish my words, Enoch had already got wide leaves and laid them on the bed I had made.

Then he erected a long, thick wooden pillar at an angle using the fallen log as a support. A slanted roof was made over the bed.

It seems that a plausible bed has been prepared. Unexpectedly, Enoch and I hit our hands and feet very well. (T/N: It means they have good teamwork).

"I have no desire to sleep with Young Lady, so don't get too close and stay away."

At Enoch's words, I glanced at him.

"That's the same for me, too. Who knows what you're going to do?

Then he stared at me like he was dumbfounded.

"You?"

"No, I mean, Your Highness."

I shamelessly corrected the name.

Enoch made a displeased face, but without further pushing, he closed his mouth. It seemed that he couldn't adapt to my changes.

However, there are too many problems to solve first than thinking about my changes.

Anyway, Enoch gave me a seat on the bed, and he sat outside the log. Doing this kind of favor to someone he doesn't like. As expected, the male lead's manners are perfect.

As I sat down on the bed and looked up at the setting sun, I looked back at Enoch with a serious expression.

"Your Highness."

Enoch turned his head with a puzzled expression.

"Are you not thirsty?"

Enoch looked at me with a straight face. I stood with a shrug.